Chapter 13

As I opened the doors Harry was on the stage criss cross apple sauce, with a guitar in his hand, and his lunch on the side. He was smiling until I got closer, then his face was filled with panic, he got up and jumped off the stage. He ran to me, and when we got to each other we hugged.

"What's wrong?"
"I- I hit Stephanie."
He pulled back a little. "Why?"
What does he mean why? He told me to do it!
"You told me to!" Does he not remember say that? "You said to do it if she bothered me!"
"Taylor I didn't mean it! I thought you knew that!" He hugged me. "What's the big deal anyway?"
Was he serious? I could get suspended or expelled!
"Are you serious?" I pulled away from him. I had my hands on my head.
"I could get in so much trouble for hitting her! I can ruin my reputation or everyone will think worse of me!" I shed a tear. "I'm not violent Harry! I don't do people. I never stick up for myself, a- and I never thought it would go this far!" I dropped to my knees. I placed my face in my hands and bawled, I mean I'm a 'goody goody' I don't hit people. I mean she deserved it, but I should've handled it way better.

"Taylor come on, she deserved-"
"Harry shut up!" I felt him back away. "What will I tell everyone?" I looked up and Harry was sitting across from me.
"The truth" , he scooted next to me and wrapped his arm around me pulling us close together. "Practice with me"
"Uh okay" I caught my breath. It took a while, and I looked at Harry.
"Taylor what happened today?"
"A lot of stuff"
"Like?"
"I got bullied...again"
"By whom?"
I took a deep breath. This isn't going to be easy when it's the real deal.
"Taylor?"
"Stephanie. She always bullies me. Today I had enough of it and I snapped. I told her if she touched me again I'd hit her, and she touched me so I hit her"
Harry smiled and hugged me.
"You got this, just remember to be-"
"Confident, yeah I know" I laughed a little. I had no more tears, or emotions. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder.