Chaapter 22

"Dad I went to work, relax. There are more things you should be worried about"
"Like what?" I took a deep breath.
"You should figure that on your own" I quickly walked up into my room. I went on my computer and started listening to some music. It was so loud, if I screamed no one would hear. If I cried no one would hear.

A few minutes later

There was a knock on my door. I slowly walked to it, and it took some time to open it. When I opened it, my dad stood there. I wonder what he has to say.
"Dinner's ready" I walked back into my room, turned the music off and walked downstairs. After what went down, I'm sure at dinner we'll have a talk. I was a little nervous actually. I was eating the pizza my dad made, same as my sister.

"Madison how was your day?"
"Lame, school was boring. Except I heard a little miss someone got in trouble" She marked at me, I looked down.
"Well how was your day Tay?"
"Great."
"Really?"
"Nope. I got in a fight with my crush because he told me to hit Stephanie if she bothered me. I went off on him when I did it. After crying I got called to the office and I talked. Like I actually had a strong voice because I went off on Stephanie about how she bullied me. After getting informed about a two days worth of detention, I went to my next class where my crush was flirting with another bully. He ditched me for her but at work the girl tried talk ping to me, and how she is really nice. I didn't talk to her, but when left, my crush came and apologized and then we had an amazing time talking. So today dad, my day was somewhere in-between amazing and rough"

I left them speechless, they were both in shock. It isn't like I told them I killed someone.
"Here" My dad got something out of his pocket. It was my phone, and he gave it to me. "I think you deserve it" I smiled, and they were shocked by that too.
"Thanks dad" He smiled at me, and for once I smiled back. "So...uh..am I still grounded?"
My dad chuckled, that means I'm off the hook, or I'm still grounded. I was fine with either, at least I have my phone.

"You can't get detention and not expect to be punished"
So what would happen if I get caught sneaking out? I can guess maybe a month or a few weeks. "What if she hung out with me?" I almost choked at Madison's remark. She never wants to hang out, she's probably just using me to go out.
"I really want to go to the movies at eight, and maybe yoghurt after, I mean I do work there"
We both looked at my dad.
"What do you say?"