Chapter 25

"Delete it now!" I tried grabbing the laptop, but Harry held my hands.
"Can we just watch it first?" His voice sounded so soft and gently, and here I am nearly screaming at him. I just took a deep breath and nodded my head. I was scared to watch myself sing. When Harry hit play, I tensed up and held his hand tightly.
"Relax Tay, nothing was wrong when you sang, just watch yourself" He said rubbing my back. I wanted to shrug him off me, but I just let it happen. I watched my video, and it wasn't half bad. I still didn't want it to be posted tho. I don't want everyone seeing it, or hearing it. When it was over I just looked at Harry. He was smirking.

"Now can we delete it?"
"No, I'm posting it on my YouTube channel" I wanted to wrestle him for doing it, but I swore I would cry. I was getting the water works ready.
"So what's your YouTube channel called?"
"It's just my name" He started typing on his laptop and I felt my stomach go in knots.
"Harry please don't post it"
"It's already posted" He said smiling. Okay Tay you can do it, just let a few tears fall out.
"Are you crying?"
"I swore I would" I said wiping my tears.
"I didn't think you meant it" He hugged me.
"We should go cuddle now, before Madison gets here, it's almost 10" We both got up, but I giggled at him. He really thought my sister would come at 10, what a fool.
"What?"
"You obviously haven't met my sister"
"I've heard about her tho, how wild she is. I heard one time she ran away from home"
We sat on his bed facing each other. "For two months, she avoided me at all costs at school, she didn't want anything to do with my family because she got sneaking guys in. She changed when she got into high school, and now that I'm seeing a boy she wants to talk again" I let out a chuckle.

When I looked up at Harry he had a grin. "What?"
"I didn't know you were seeing a boy" He chuckled. I punched his arm playfully.
"If you punch like that, you might need help"
"I don't punch people so I'm fine" I crossed my arms.
"That's not what happened today" He said mocking me. I got a little mad and hit him with his pillow.

"But come on, let me teach you how to punch" He got up, and got me to get up too. He started talking and showing me things about my fists. I paid attention, but it was more on his face than throwing a punch. "Got it?"
"Maybe"
"Hit the pillow" He pulled a pillow off his bed and put it out in front of him. I was just going to wing it. I put my hands in fists and swung at the pillow. Harry fell back a few steps. "Maybe you should be teaching me how to punch" He chuckled. I covered my face. I heard my phone buzz, and I checked it. The text shocked me.

"What does it say?" I slowly turned to face Harry and told him how Madison's waiting out front.