Chapter 26

I put on my ankle boots and Harry helped me out of his house, through the window again. We stood on his shed facing each other, seeing our own breaths.
"I had a fun time tonight" He said smiling
''Me too, maybe tomorrow we can hang out again"
"At lunch? I still need to teach you guitar" He smirked
"Alrighty, see you at my locker?"
"I thought Abel was your ride?"
"I have an older sister, I'll see you by my locker right?"
"Of course" He leaned in. I froze, I panicked and I didn't know what to do. Although he he just kissed my cheek, not lips. Thank God. Or else I would've died of me being overwhelmed. When he backed up we both smiled. I hopped off his shed and walked to my sisters car.

I couldn't stop smiling, it took over me. As I got in the car my sister flooded me with questions and I just told her what we did tonight. It would be way easier than to answer every question.

"Is he your boyfriend?"
"No" I sighed. "But I'm cool with just hanging out"
I just ignored Madison the way home, she just kept yapping and yapping, but I totally just shut her out. As we pulled into the driveway I felt a little upset. It was back to my punishment, and I was having so much fun without it.

As I walked into my room, my dad stopped me. He just kinda stood in front of my door. I didn't say anything, I just stopped walking.
"How was the movie?" Oh shit. What do I say? I didn't see a movie! Oh boy.
"Alright I guess" I felt my hands shake, and I could feel my breathing go faster. My anxiety was raising. Great.

"That's good" He hugged me. I just stood there motionless, as he hugged me. "Goodnight Tay" He let go of me and walked away. What just happened? My dad hugged me, he never does that. My dad barely talks to me. Things have been differently lately, and I'm not a big fan of change. Although this change is alright, and I don't really mind it. I smiled at my feet, and I went into my room. As I laid on my bed, my window creaked open.

I quickly jumped and moved to the corner of my bed. As my window opened, I realized it was Selena coming in.
"You gave me a heart attack" I whispered.
She came and sat on my bed with me, we just kinda talked about our night.