Chapter 17

I waited outside the school and took a seat on a bench and put on my earphones. I didn't see any cars, and Harry flooded my mind. Does he like Emma or me? He seemed into me, but it seems like him and Emma have already started the process. He almost convinced me I matter. She doesn't even deserve him, she can be nice sometimes, but she can be really mean too. Well I guess everyone has a dark side, maybe hers I darker than others.

"Hey Taylor! Get in the car!" I pulled out my earphones and looked up to see Abel smiling at me. I just ignored him, and that was just stupid. Why? Because he got out of his car and sat next to me on the bench.
"Look I know Harry isn't here, but I can still give you a ride home"
"Where is he?"
"Catching up with an old friend" He ditched me. He totally threw our plans out the door and hung out with Emma. He could've told me he couldn't make it, instead he just made me look like a lost puppy.

"Can you just take me home?" He wrapped his arms around me.
"Yeah" He gave me a hug and then we both got into his car. The drive was only like five minutes, I don't live too far away from the school.
"Thanks for giving me a ride home"
"No problem" He smiled and drove away. I turned and walked through my front door. My dad was standing right in for the of me. I swallowed hard.
"Grounded for two nights, starting now. Give me the phone" He stuck his hand out and I gave it to him with regret. What if Harry texts or something? Then he'll think I'm a bitch.
"Can I just send out a text saying I'm grounded? Let people know I'm not ignoring them?" He handed me my phone and I quickly texted Selena telling her I'm grounded for two nights losing my phone and to meet me at the shack in a few minutes. I handed my dad my phone and just took a deep breath.

"Oh honey why wouldn't you tell me about Stephanie?" Oh here we go again, about how we can always talk and blah blah blah. If he really cared he would ask me about my day and if anything happened or if I'm okay.
"Tay you know I'm here-"
"Dad I have work in a few minutes, I need to go get changed" I walked upstairs. He followed me, and into my room too.

"Please get out"
"No. I want answers" This is not the time. I can't tell him, I'd break down completely.
"Not now, I have to walk to work"
"I'm the owner of the music shack, I won't fire you" Ugh he is so annoying. If he doesn't leave, I'll change in front of him.
"Talk to me" I scoffed at him, he finally got the message and left the room.