Chapter 16

Going into eleventh period my happiness was faded, but when I saw Harry I ran up to him. I hugged him so tight, and he hugged me back.
"Two day detention and the word is Stephanie the ginger might have like ISS for a week or something! Thank you for raising my confidence, I've never been more proud of myself, and I just want you to know that I'm happy" I smiled. I felt like I should shed a tear of joy but honestly I was too happy to do that.
"You're welcome" He kissed my forehead I could tell I was blushing, and I had the chills.

"So maybe we can hang out after detention?"
"If my dad doesn't kill me" I giggled.
We both pulled away and walked to class. Selena was in my study hall too, but I saw her last period in gym and she got the info. Selena is the one who said Stephanie might get ISS, and I believe her because she heard it from Emma, Stephanie's friend. Emma was really nice, but she was Stephanie's puppet. She moved here after her tour thing with famous youtubers from Canada. I didn't pay much attention to it, I stick to my channel and a few others.

As Harry and I took a seat, I noticed Emma sitting next to Selena, and not Stephanie's empty eat. Weird.
"Em?" Harry said stopping his tracks.
"Harry? Oh my gosh" She got out of her chair and hugged Harry.
"I didn't know you came here!"
I'm missing something. They must know each other from somewhere, but I felt uncomfortable. Emma wasn't always nice to me, and if she knows about Harry and I, hell might break loose.

"I didn't know you came here either. What about L.A?"
"I had to come here it's my granny for a while, I'm going to L.A next year"
I looked at Selena who had the same confused expression on her face.
"That's awesome" He smiled and she did too. I could feel my emotions start to come to the surface so I moved around the two new besties, and I sat in front of Selena. Harry got the hint I was upset, and he sat down next me, thank God on the other side Emma. I didn't want to hear them talking, or anything of the descent.

As class ended I just walked to my locker alone, Harry walked with Emma. Maybe he wasn't as sweet and nice as I expected. I didn't like seeing them together, so I just walked to detention. The detention I got from Harry's advice. I can't be that upset at him, right? I mean we aren't dating, and we met yesterday, and it was my fault I hit Stephanie. Ugh boys confuse me, and you wonder why I stay inside all safe.

During my 45 minute detention I got my thoughts together on Harry. I mean I like him, so of course I'll listen to what he says. I can't get mad at him for the whole Stephanie situation, but I can be mad he didn't walk me to my locker at the end of school, and I can be mad he didn't tell me he was gonna walk with Emma. Boy will he hear it from me later...if he calls.