Chapter 15

"Sir are you serious? This girl has been bullying me since freshman year, why? I have no idea and-"
"What-" This bitch cut me off. No no it's my turn for my voice to be heard.
"No you shut your mouth and listen sir. She has been an anchor tied on a balloon for me, and I don't know why. She has been so disrespectful and rude to me throughout high school. You have no idea what I go through at night. She has laid her hands on me, and pushed me around too much. I had my breaking point. This morning she pushed me to the ground and before lunch she wouldn't let me go where I wanted and she laid her hands on me. I warned her if she touched me one more time, I'd hit her"

I sat back in my seat with fire in my eyes. I was proud of myself for speaking the truth, and having confidence.
"There are better ways of handling things Taylor"
"Maybe if they'd work on her I'd use them"
"Sir she is speaking out of her rear end" Stephanie said flipping her hair.
Is she serious? I almost punched the wall.
"Then pull the tapes, anyway near my locker. You can clearly see footage for her bullying me, and you know what? It's about time someone actually believes me"
"I will pull the tapes" He stood up, and walked out. I was hoping he'd come back soon or Stephanie will kill me. Before a word was let out, he was back putting a tape into the tv he had in his office.

The date read Friday, February third, twenty seventeen. We watched Stephanie walk up to me and start poking me and rummaging through my locker. You see my mouth stop, and her push me to the ground, there was no sound but you can see the hurt in my eyes. Mr. Smith stopped the video.

"Taylor you are not off the hook, but not quite on it. Only two days on detention"
I cheered in my head, thank God for no suspension.
As for you Stephanie, you will be determined on by the dean of discipline"
"Sir that's-"
"No excuses. Taylor attend your fifth period class" He handed me a late slip. I tried to hold my smile back, but I couldn't I had the biggest one ever.

Walking out everyone was so clueless, and it made me happy. Like you'd think I'd be down that I got detention, but my bully is finally getting karma, I didn't get suspende, and I had confidence. I danced around the hallways as I walked back  to class, hopefully no one saw, that would be embarrassing.

When I walked into class and handed my teacher my late slip, everyone had their eyes locked on me. Literally. Everywhere I looked I saw a pair of eyes looking back at me. My smile was faded, but I still had the happiest feeling I've had in a long time, and everyone noticed.