Chapter 2, The Tearing.

******  I re-wrote this chapter in the third person POV

******  I re-wrote this chapter in the third person POV. My intentions were for a new character to get introduced later to Yoongi but I can't have both as "the reader and Y/N" pov or else that's confusing. So I gave what was the reader here previously a name and YOUR character, the reader, will get introduced in chapter 4 :) Hope that's not confusing. 

Min Sun

You know when they say your life flashes before your eyes and you see every good moment in your life play in your head like a rapid movie? That's what was happening right now, except as soon as the movie in her head was done playing Mi Sun felt instant fear and regret.

"Yoongi? What, what are you doing here?"

She stared up into the eyes of her boyfriend of eighteen months, the boyfriend she promised all those months ago this would be the one thing she never did to him, the boyfriend she promised to love and love nobody but him. Yet here he was, 2000 km from where he was supposed to be.

"What am I doing here? Who the fuck, what the fuck is this Mi Sun" Mi Sun could hear the temper in Yoongi's voice rising, Jooheon who had finally sat up was sitting next to her.

"Yo dude, do you not want to be so loud it's -" before Jooheon could finish his sentence, Yoongi's fist connected with his face. "Get the fuck out of my house before I call security." Jooheon looked at her once before leaving the bed to grab his pants off the floor, Yoongi's gaze following him. Mi Sun noticed his expression fall blank when he saw her lingerie on the floor with Jooheon's clothes, the lingerie set he bought her six months ago when they celebrated being together for a year and purchasing this home together. Jooheon collected his things, gave Mi Sun one last look and made his way out without a word. She waited to hear the noise of the elevator signalling Jooheon's exit before speaking.

"Yoongi .."

Yoongi finally lifted his gaze away from the floor where her clothes lay.

"You promised me" tears filled his eyes and when he finally blinked each one came falling down the side of his face, she had only seen Yoongi cry a handful of times, this was the second time Mi Sun had been the cause.

Twelve months ago

It was saturday night, they were at the dorm spending the evening watching movies. For some reason, the moment felt right, it felt perfect.

"Yoongi, I love you."

"What -" he looked at her, shock on his face.

"You don't have to say it back, I don't expect you to but please don't run. I promise to make you happy Yoongi, I'm not like her. I won't do what she did. I won't break you." She put a hand to his cheek as she said this and she noticed a single tear escape his eye,

"You promise me Sun?"

"I promise."

"Yoongi, please just listen to me," Mi Sun started making her way off the bed wrapping the sheet around her naked body, Yoongi could only stare at her bare self, backing away.

"We, we were happy. You said you weren't like her. But you did exactly like she did, you gave yourself to someone else. Fuck, was this, was this all a game to you Mi Sun? Did you heal me so you could tear me apart and break me" he yelled back, choking on the sobs that gathered in his chest. The only time Yoongi was ever like this was when she had first met him and he was an angry drunk, drinking back his sorrows and stresses.

"Yoongi please, just let us sit down and we can talk this out" she pleaded, her desperate voice filled with shame.

"How long?" he said, biting on his lower lip trying to contain himself.

"What?"

"HOW. LONG?" he yelled, tossing something across the room and hitting the blinds.
"Si six weeks." she said, her voice finally breaking and choking on the cry she'd been holding in.

"Six weeks, wow. Last time it was just one night. I have a whole affair to add to my list now" Yoongi said looking up at the ceiling running his hands through his hair. He wiped at his face, using the sleeves of his shirt to wipe his running nose.

"I'll have my managers arrange for packers to come and grab my stuff. Keep the apartment, you don't have to worry about any payments since we purchased it. It's your to keep and -" Min Sun cut him off her heart racing at a hundred miles.

"Yoongi no, please just wait let us sit down and talk this out you don't understand. It was a mistake and it got out of hand, I got fucking lonely without you here. You had barely been home before you left again and I -"

"You don't think I was fucking lonely? You don't think I had hard time falling asleep at night too? I left fucking early so I could come home, surprise you and we'd have some time together. Only I come back to my home to my biggest nightmare in my own bed" he yelled back, holding back another set of tears.

"Yoongi -"

"Don't. I'm leaving, my stuff will be out of here by the end of the week" he turned to make his way out of the bedroom and she grabbed his arm trying to plead with him. He stopped in his spot, turning back around to face her. He lifted his arm, taking her cheek in his hand.

"I'm sorry I wasn't good enough" he said, another single tear escaping his eye. He ran his thumb under Min Sun's eye, and slowly brought his face to hers. Yoongi leaned down planting a kiss to her lips, a slow long deep kiss that felt like it lasted minutes, one last kiss. He pulled away, looking at her again.

"Goodbye Min Sun" with that he pulled his arm out of her grip and turned to leave the room.

"YOONGI, YOONGI " she cried out to him unable to move from her spot. Min Sun heard the elevator doors open and made her way over to the window shoving open the blinds. A few moments later she noticed Yoongi out on the sidewalk, throwing the bag over his shoulder, his face mask pulled up to cover his face and his hat pulled down before looking up one last time to the window of their bedroom and turning to walk away.

Her knees gave out and she fell down to the floor, holding the bedsheet around herself as she cried the loss of the best thing she'd ever had. Min Sun felt something hit her knee, looking down at a small black box, remembering Yoongi tossed something in the middle of their

She lifted the cover, a small folded note lay on top. So that I'm always with you, no matter how far or long. - Y. She pulled away the note and found laying inside a silver pendant with a Y charm, Y as in Yoongi.

"What have you done Min Sun" she said to herself clutching the box to her chest and letting the sobs swallow her.