Chapter 20, The Serenity.

The morning sun basked your bedroom, the light shining down on the white sheets sending warmth on you and Yoongi's bodies

The morning sun basked your bedroom, the light shining down on the white sheets sending warmth on you and Yoongi's bodies. You turned to peer over at the mint haired boy, a smile forming on your lips recalling last night's events. Every touch from Yoongi had been sweet, soft and caring. It was your first time being with someone new after being with Minhyuk for so long, your first time being with someone at all after months. You weren't sure what you'd done to deserve the boy in front of you, but you were grateful for this job and that it brought you together even if it was under horrible circumstances. You'd do it all over again, the pain and the suffering, if it meant he was to be yours. 

Your life had changed so drastically over the last couple months. Seoul, a city you'd grown to love had now become your home, leaving Daegu behind, leaving your past behind, leaving Minhyuk behind. Minhyuk, he no longer exerted control over your life, you were free of him and independant. You were healing. Yoongi, he healed me too you thought to yourself. All the therapy sessions he paid for, the nightmares he held you through, the light he brought back into your life, he helped in healing you. The face in front of you formed into a little scrunch, a tongue darting out to wet their lips and eyes fluttering open. Beautiful brown eyes framed by long lashes stared back at you.Your beginning, your middle and your end.

"Hey you" Yoongi said, his voice deep and groggy.

"Hi" you replied as Yoongi leaned over to kiss your lips, pulling you to him so he could snuggle into you.

"Last night ..." you said resting your forehead against his, closing your eyes smiling.

"Last night was the best night of my life" you opened your eyes looking at Yoongi, smiling at how he finished your sentence.

"Really?" you asked him

"Really" Yoongi placed his hands on either side of your face, letting his fingers tangle in your hair as he brought your face down to meet his, your lips connecting in a kiss that felt so sweet, a kiss that felt infinite. Yoongi tugged on your bottom lip, bringing his tongue inside your mouth tangling it with yours the moment you parted for him. Yoongi turned over so that he was hovering above you, never breaking the kiss until he left your lips to begin trailing kisses down your jawline. His phone rang from the bedside table and he groaned. You reached over passing the phone him, he took it from your hand and plopped back down onto the pillows, resting against the headboard.

"Ya, hello" Yoongi said answering the call from Namjoon. You propped up on your elbows, your chin resting in your hands watching Yoongi. He brought a hand to play with your hair, sweeping it away from your face.

"What do you mean we have a - ughhhh" Yoongi groaned throwing his head against the headboard bringing his finger and thumb to squeeze the bridge of his nose.

"Fine, I'll be there soon. Alright bye" Yoongi hung up the call and threw himself back into the pillows.

"I thought your vacation started today" you rested your hand on Yoongi's bare chest propping your chin on top.