Chapter 8, The Confession.

Playlist: https://open

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/tomoedia/playlist/2WxrnSY9zaXvT1Z1oSjnVP

Content warning: physical/violence abuse ahead. 

You walked into the Big Hit building, the security officer posted in the front lobby. The building never closed, artists were always in and out of here. Everyone would just make sure to lock up their personal space and they'd leave it open for those who worked late into the night.

It was already 10PM, by the time you had taken the elevator and reached your floor. It was quiet, no sign of anyone up on the Bangtan floor. You walked down the hall making your way to the office and pulling out your key card from your bag to unlock the door. Right there where you left it on the desk was your charger. You walked in, picked it up off your desk and left the room locking the door behind you. As you turned the corner around your door, what was your dry jacket was now suddenly soaked.

"Aish, can you seriously watch where you're going" you said staring down at your jacket that now reeked of beer.

"You should watch where you're going, who the hell walks so quietly" you looked up at the familiar tone and were met with a set of brown eyes and a head of mint hair.

"What happened to your-"

You groaned turning around and heading to the small kitchenette. You heard Yoongi's steps following behind you but paid him no attention. You got to the sink and removed your jacket so you could clean it off with some wet paper towels. You wiped it down ,trying to get the smell and stick out of the black leather and used more paper towels to dry it off. You were picking up your jacket to shrug it back on when you noticed Yoongi was staring at you, more specifically at your arms.

His eyes wide open and a crease between his eyebrows, "What happened to your arms Y/N?", a wave of fear washed over your body at his question. You always made sure to leave the house in long sleeves, you were used to taking off your jacket. But you forgot, you weren't in your regular attire.

"Nothing, I fell and just bruises from all the packing" you said, your hands shaking trying to put your jacket back on.

"That's alot of fucking falling, did the boxes fall on your face too?" Yoongi said, his voice sour, "Who the fuck did that to you Y/N?"

You were internally beating yourself up, how the fuck could you be so careless leaving the house in such a rush and not realizing you had removed your makeup and your bruise on show.

Tears pricked the corners of your eyes, you were trying so hard to hold them back.

"Was it Minhyuk, is this why you left Daegu" Yoongi watched the girl in front of him fall apart at the mention of the boy's name.

"Yoongi, please you can't tell anyone," he watched her try to get her words between every shaky sob. He set his beer down on the counter and walked over to her, he wasn't sure if he should touch her or not, he knew from his own experience he didn't like being touched without notice.