Chapter 12; The First Date

* please don't forget to vote if you enjoy the chapter <3 and leave some comments as you read certain parts you might enjoy, your reactions are my fave part. 

Yoongi held the door open for you, gesturing for you to walk in with his hand. The restaurant was nothing fancy, it looked like it was owned by a family. You looked up at the front counter and saw that the back wall was covered in posters of BTS.

"Uh .. are you sure we should be eating here" you turned around to say to Yoongi when he walked forward and behind the counter to the small woman standing there, giving her a bow. Yoongi leaned in kissing the woman on the cheek and you walked up to the counter to join him.

"Y/N, this is my mother - eomma this is my uh-" Yoongi said looking to you "my assistant manager" he finished. Relief washed through you that Yoongi introduced you as just that.

You gave the woman a small bow, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Min, you have a very respectable son" you said to her and she beamed from ear to ear, grabbing Yoongi's cheek to squeeze it. You noticed how his entire personality changed in front of his mother, as if he became softer, more approachable and open.

"We're going to eat in the kitchen" Yoongi said leaving a peck on his mother's cheek before waving his hand for you to join him.

"Okay, all the food is on the stove have whatever you want we'll be closing soon anyway" she said giving a small smile.

Yoongi lead you both to the kitchen the smell of food immediately making you hungry.

"Smells amazing" you said shrugging off your jacket and setting it on the chair that was in the corner with the small table.

"Nothing like home cooked food, I eat out too much" Yoongi said pulling two plates from the shelf and heading to the stove to fill the plates. He walked back over to where you were seated. Putting the plate down in front of you and walking back to get some chopsticks from the dish rack. You ate in a comfortable silence for a few minutes and you noticed how you were able to do this with him. Sit quietly without the air feeling awkward or forced. Yoongi picked up a napkin wiping at his mouth before speaking.

"So Mi Sun called me today" Yoongi said and you half choked on your food. Yoongi immediately got up grabbing a glass of water handing it to you and rubbing soft circles into your back. You recovered from your coughing fit and waved Yoongi away.

"I'm okay thankyou - what do you mean she called you? I thought you blocked her number?"

"I got a call from an unknown number and picked it up not sure who it would be, and it was her. The call barely lasted before I yelled at her to never contact me again. She started going on about how she made a mistake, misses me so much and that her life has been miserable without me" Yoongi pouted, his breath growing a bit rapid "I'm sorry, I sprung this date on you and it's not even anywhere fancy and I'm talking to you about my crazy ex". You frowned and reached over for his hand that was resting on the table, "please don't apologize, just like how you've asked me not to. I want you to be able to talk to me, not keep it all bottled up" Yoongi looked at you, giving you a small smile.