Chapter 18, The Pendant.

"My gosh" you exclaimed putting your hands over your ears

"My gosh" you exclaimed putting your hands over your ears. The screams were so intense as you stood on the side of the stage with the boys awaiting their cue to go out.

"It's like this every time?" you asked looking to him. He cracked a gummy smile looking at how you had your hands over your ears.

"Every time" he nodded and smiled looking out into the crowd he could see, completely mesmerized.

You knew how big the boys were and had watched their performances online since you'd followed their career for a bit but it was completely different in person. Namjoon gathered his members around so they could do their little pre-concert handshake, the moment the signal was given the boys walked out onto the stage and the screams only intensified from there.

You spent the night enjoying the concert off to the side, guiding the boys in the right direction every time they had to change sets, assisting them with any wardrobe changes, rehydrating them and admiring Yoongi.

He was completely mesmerizing to watch live, you saw how lost he got with the crowd once he stepped out on that stage, his passion igniting with every vocal he sang and every move he danced. These stages were exhausting but regardless the members performed with nothing but smiles on their faces and didn't let their exhaustion show until they were off stage. Waiting for one of the sets to get changed you were in the boys dressing room when all seven of them filed in, their faces covered in sweat heavily panting. Yoongi found you and came straight to you collapsing on the couch and putting his head on your lap snuggling into your stomach.

"Don't get too comfortable hyung, we have less than ten minutes before we have to go back out" Namjoon said, downing a water bottle.

"Jungkook can you pass me a towel please?" you pointed to the neatly folded pile of towels that were on the table for the boys to use. Jungkook picked one up and handed it over to you, taking it from him and starting to wipe at Yoongi's forehead. Patting his face dry you ran your fingers through the hair on his forehead, running a soft pattern over his eyebrow.

"Yoongi ..." no response came from the mint haired boy.

"Yoongi..." you ran your finger over his eyebrow again "don't fall asleep you have to get up again in a minute"

"Hmmm nooooo" he whined throwing his arms around your waist and snuggling closer into you.

"Come on hyung let's go" Jimin came over grabbing the older by the arms and pulling him up, Yoongi acting as if he was still asleep his body limp. He finally sat up and looked over at you with the biggest pout. You brought a hand to his face, running your thumb over the pouty lips.

"Just three more songs then you can go home and sleep" you smiled to him.

"Alright let's go" Namjoon said waving his hand starting to walk back out.