Chapter 6, The Coping.

Yoongi heard the click of the door signalling your exit

Yoongi heard the click of the door signalling your exit. He turned around to start rummaging through the cabinets till he found what he wanted. Vodka wasn't his favourite but it was all they had and there was no beer left, so vodka in his coffee it would be. Yoongi turned the cap off the best he could with his injured hand, the pain not as bad anymore, even after tossing two punches yesterday. 

"Hyung" Yoongi turned around to see Jungkook standing in the kitchen, he hadn't even heard him enter the room. "What are you doing" Jungkook said, slowly making his way over into the kitchen where Yoongi was standing. "It's fine Kookie, don't worry. Just need a little pick me up for the day" Yoongi said, pouring some of the vodka into his coffee. Jungkook walked right up to Yoongi and snatched the bottle from his hands then took the mug from him. "Sorry hyung but I don't care about being respectful right now" Jungkook replied, pouring the bottle of vodka down the sink along with the coffee. He looked back up to Yoongi "you're not going to drink yourself numb like you did before we met you and then again with Gi. I won't let Min Sun -" Yoongi winced at the mention of their names "sorry, I won't let her bring you back there Yoongi-hyung. I won't lose my older brother". Yoongi could tell Jungkook was on the verge of tears, his voice cracking between each word he had said. It pained Yoongi and filled him with guilt to know he was causing him this much discomfort.

A phone went off in the living room, stirring Saejin from where he was asleep on the couch, laptop on his stomach. Yoongi and Jungkook turned in his direction waiting to see if it concerned them. "Yes, okay I'll have them there today. Uh," Saejin looked up to where Yoongi was "yes he's okay. Just had a quiet night at the dorm all by hims- no he's fine. Just a beer or two. I'm not sure why he decided to sleep at the dorms maybe I'll have him explain that to you today Mr. Bang. Okay, yes .. okay goodbye Mr. Bang". Saejin said, ending his call. Fuck me Yoongi internally groaned. Saejin got up from the couch, making his way over to Yoongi and Jungkook. "He's not angry, everything seems to be fine since I had my assistant clean most of it up last night but he does want to know why you were here and not at your own home since you haven't slept here for months now. I guess you can decide how to tell him that. Clean the house up and he wants to see you all seven of you at Big Hit by noon to go over your comeback schedule" Saejin said to the both of them, packing away his things in his bag and making his way to the front door to pull on his shoes. He looked back to Jungkook and then to Yoongi, "I'm sorry Yoongi, I'll do whatever I can to help you through this" Yoongi gave him no response, just watched him walk out the door. 

"Go on and get a shower, you reek of an absolute hangover. I'll wake up the guys so we can clean up and get ready" Jungkook said, making his way into the living room to start picking up the mess.                                                                                                                                                                                            "Thanks Kookie" Yoongi said, grateful for the younger boys kindness and made his way down the hall to where the bathroom was. He dealt pretty well with hangovers, he rarely ever needed that much to get him through the next day, just some coffee. Yoongi walked into the bathroom, someone already having cleaned up the mess he made last night. Half the mirror was missing and several of Taehyung's skin care products now lay in the garbage bin. He'll have to repurchase them for him he made a mental note. He walked over to the shower, turning the tap on for the hot water to start running. He stripped himself of Jin's big black sweater, his pants and boxers, tossing it all to the floor before stepping under the hot running water. He grabbed a shampoo bottle, not sure who's products were whose. The last time he had showered here had been month ago. He  squeezed the product into his hand, the scent so familiar engulfing his senses and bringing him back to a memory that felt so vivid. 

"You're getting shampoo in my damned eyes Yoongi!" Min Sun said, shoving his hands away from her scalp.                                                                                                                                                                         Yoongi let out a deep throaty chuckle, "I'm sorry jagi" he said back, gathering water in his hands from the shower head and wiping at her eyes. He helped her finish rinsing off the rest of the shampoo from her scalp and planted a kiss on her lips when she could finally open her eyes.          "From now on you're only allowed to condition my hair and -" Min Sun was saying before the door to the bathroom was swung open.                                                                                                                      "What the fuck Namjoon, don't any of you knock around here" Namjoon face flushed turned back around quickly shutting the door behind him.                                                                                               "Not the first time and won't be the last that that happens" Min Sun said a laugh leaving her so strong it hurt her stomach. Yoongi leaned over to plant a kiss on her lips, stopping her laughing and eliciting a soft moan from her. He moves his lips to her jaw, trailing wet kisses down her neck, swirling his tongue just under her ear at her jaw.                                                                                        "Move in with me" Yoongi said, pressing a kiss to her collar bone, making a new trail of kisses downwards.                                                                                                                                                                              "What?" Min Sun replied a bit of shock in her voice.                                                                                         "Move in with me Min Sun, let's get our own place. Move in with me" Yoongi said, continuing his trailer of kisses down her front, on his knees now planting a kiss on each side of her hips.                 "Okay" she said, leaning her head back as Yoongi brought his head down to plant a kiss on her sensitive clit.