Chapter 17, The Exception.

"Where are we going" Yoongi had a blindfold over your eyes and was leading you God knows where.

"If you keep asking it won't be a surprise" he said, his hands in your hands as he walked you.

Both your workdays had just finished, Yoongi had the night off since tomorrow was a big concert and they'd have a rehearsal in the morning.

"Are we almost there?"

"So inpatient" Yoongi giggled.

He stopped you and you heard him unlocking a door stepping inside somewhere and pulling you in. Yoongi stepped behind you untying the blindfold.

"Tadaaa" he exclaimed sarcastically.

"You made me dinner?" you looked at the small table he had set up in the middle of his studio and turned around to him smiling.

"Well .. I ordered dinner. I know it's not fancy restaurant date -" he said scratching the back of his head.

You cut him off, throwing your arms around his neck and putting a small peck to his lips.

"It's perfect"

Yoongi rested his forehead against yours, running his fingers up and down your bare arms, sending shivers across your skin.

"So can I ask you something before we start this date?"

"Hmm?" you closed your eyes enjoying the way his skin felt against yours.

"Can you be my girlfriend already? I mean you basically are -"

"Am I? I thought we were just really good friends" you opened your eyes trying to tease him.

"I - uh"

"I'm kidding. Ya I guess I'll be your girlfriend if you really want me to"

"You're so annoying" he hugged you lifting you off the floor to kiss you.

"Min Yoongi's girlfriend, I like the sound of that" you said smiling into the kiss.

"Me too" he put you down and grabbed your hand leading you to the table to eat.

You sat comfortably, listening to the music and eating the food Yoongi had ordered from his parent's restaurant.

"How's your mom doing?" you asked Yoongi, piling more food on your plate.

"She's good, she asked about you the entire time I was there getting the food. Well to be honest she's asked about you ever since we had dinner at the restaurant that day."

"Really" you giggled.

"Mhmm, 'Why don't you bring that nice girl here for dinner every night' she tells me every single day when I call to speak to her" Yoongi smiled, shoving a piece of beef into his mouth.