Chapter 7, The Leaving.

Music Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/tomoedia/playlist/2WxrnSY9zaXvT1Z1oSjnVP

com/user/tomoedia/playlist/2WxrnSY9zaXvT1Z1oSjnVP

On a scale of one to ten, Yoongi was pretty fucking solid twenty for how annoyed he was that none of the guys could be here to come up with him. He knew they were busy but he had to get this over with. He was already here and had no intentions of coming back a second time.

"So, when did you move from Daegu - I don't remember seeing you around anywhere after high school." Yoongi said as he watched the number on the elevator monitor change. "Oh hey, didn't you date uh, what was his name, Minhyuk? You guys still together?" Yoongi turned to peer over at you, you were a bit frozen in your spot, your eyes staring straight into the floor. Yoongi didn't say anything, just waited for you to turn over and look at him.

"You remember him?" you said, looking to him your face a bit contorted.

"Ya, he was friends with a good buddy of mine, never liked him, no offense, I'm just starting to remember more from our class now since I've seen you again" Yoongi said as the elevator's doors opened. You stepped out into the entry of his home and Yoongi followed behind you.

"Oh, well no we're not together anymore and I only just left Daegu" you responded, Yoongi watched your gaze taking in the house.

"Why?"

"Uh, not really time for a story" you said, shrugging your coat off and opening your bag to retrieve the sticky notes and pen from your bag. "Here, pick a room to start in, I'll go mark off any music equipment since I'm guessing it's all yours?" you asked looking at him, Yoongi nodded his head and you handed him over the items. "Okay, I'll start with that stuff out here and come find you when I'm done". Yoongi watched you head in the direction of his music equipment, it all sat in the corner of living room, engulfing the entire space. He turned to go down the hall and make his way to the bedroom, figuring to just do it first and get it over with. He walked into the bedroom, the bedroom still the same as it was. Bed unmade, papers and books strewn everywhere. Starting with his clothes, he grabbed a few suitcases from the closet and started shoving all his items into them. Drawer by drawer he went putting all his things away. He got to the top of the dresser where Min Sun kept all their jewelry in a dish, he decided right then anything from her he really didn't want. He grabbed the couple watches he had, his bracelets, rings and necklaces, rolled them up into a shirt and threw it in the bag. He didn't care for any of the furniture or pieces in the room, he wasn't planning on taking any of that with him. Yoongi walked over to their shared bathroom, another bag in hand shoved whatever of his products he wanted into a bag. Everywhere he turned and looked memories followed him. Min Sun sitting on the counter in the bathroom while he showered, Min Sun in their bed awake and waiting for him to get home at 4am, Min Sun sitting in front of the vanity while Yoongi watched her apply lipstick, Min Sun laying in their bed with another man. Yoongi finished shoving his stuff into the bag and exited the bathroom slamming in the door behind him. He walked over to the closet, removing all the hangers that had his clothes and putting them in a pile on the floor. "When the fuck did I get so much shit" he said, exasperated and wanting to be out of here. He went through all the hangers, making sure to not miss any of his jackets when his hand stumbled upon a blue dress, knee length and cropped neck. Yoongi grabbed the dress of the hanger letting his hands linger on it for a moment.