Chapter 4, The Destruction.

The six members and Saejin made their way into the elevator, their personal bags in hand leaving the rest of their things behind for their team to deal with. All they wanted right now was to get back to Korea as soon as possible.

"Hyung" Jimin said, looking to Namjoon. "What if, what if we can't bring him back this time. We barely saved him from himself last time" Jimin sighed, his head falling back to look up at the ceiling. Nobody said anything, they were all thinking the same thing.

"Yoongi-hyung will be okay" replied Jungkook, his tone nervous. "He has to be".

The elevators finally opened up, with all the chaos Saejin forgot there had been fans and paparazzi staying outside the hotel. "Shit" Saejin spat, running a hand through his hair. It didn't take long before fans noticed there were six familiar figures standing the hallway and the screams began building. "We don't have time to delay our exist and try to sneak out Saejin, just let them make way for us we have to get to our flight" Namjoon said, putting his bag over his shoulders. The four body guards that were in the lobby specifically for the boys made their way outside to clear the crowd off the walking path of the hotel. The boys followed behind Saejin, pulling their masks over their faces, each of them throwing on their sunglasses and making their way out the doors.

"JUNGKOOK! I LOVE YOU!" screamed several of the fans, each members name being heard from different directions.

" Wait, where's Min Yoongi? Why isn't he with you?" asked a man with a fairly large camera strapped around his neck. Suddenly the swam of paparazzi were all spitting off several questions, the rumours already building up. The boys kept their heads down till they made it to their car, climbing in and awaiting the chaos that would surely meet them at the next couple airports.

---------------------

"Stop squirming so much kitten" Yoongi said as he trailed kisses down Min Sun's bare stomach, sticking out his tongue to trail warm swirls at her navel. Her hands reaching down to tangle in his hair, pushing him down further. "So inpatient" he chuckled, grabbing her hands to pin them above her head before coming down to connect their lips, Yoongi deepening the kiss, taking her bottom lip between his teeth. "Stop teasing me Yoongi" Min Sun gasped out after he released her bottom lip. Trailing kisses down her stomach again, Yoongi would hook his fingers under the black lace panties once his lips reached them before pulling them off. "God you're beautiful" Yoongi said pressing a kiss to the inside of her thigh. Already stripped of his clothing, Yoongi lined himself up at her entrance, bringing his face down again to meet her with a kiss before pushing himself inside her. Min Sun put an arm around his neck, hooking her legs around his waist as Yoongi started to slowly thrust in and out of her. "I love you Yoongi" she said between short breaths. Yoongi halted his movements, "did I not love you too?" he said staring into her eyes.

Yoongi shot up from where he was on the couch, the scotch bottle tumbling to the floor and his shirt wet from the sweat. He sat up running his hands through his hair, cradling his head between his hands trying to calm himself down from the dream. "Why am I never enough" he said to no one, looking down to where the scotch bottle was. He grabbed it off the floor noticing it was close to midnight, he must have passed out not too long after his phone call to Jimin. Jimin he remembered, his drunken actions from earlier coming back to him. "Fuck" he hissed, grabbing the scotch bottle and downing as much as he could. He knew he was still beyond drunk from the six beers he just had but he could care less. Yoongi looked around him, the dorm already upside down, everything on the floor, chairs from the dining room flipped over and beer cans strewn around the apartment. He doesn't remember making the mess. Yoongi turned at the sound of someone rattling the lock, the door opened to seven figures walking through the door. Hoseok walked at the front, his eyes taking in the state of the dorm before they settled on Yoongi.

"Hyung" he said walking over, his voice gentle as if he was talking to a small child. The rest of them followed behind, Yoongi took each one of his brothers in. Everyone who gets close to me becomes miserable and hurt, why do I keep doing this to them he thought.

"Do you want your room mate back Jin?" Yoongi said, throwing his head back looking at the ceiling and letting out a laugh. "You never stopped being my room mate Yoongi" Jin responded.

"Okay good," Yoongi said standing from his spot on the couch, scotch still in hand "because I kinda just let my girlfriend, sorry ex-girlfriend keep our fucking house so I don't have any of my shit or a home anymore". Yoongi brought the scotch to his lips, taking one too many chugs.

"Hyung, this will always be your home. But maybe that's enough for tonight" Jungkook said, stepping over to Yoongi trying to grab the bottle from his hand.

"Is it enough Jungkook? Because I'm not fucking numb yet" Yoongi yelled back turning his back to them to look at where his old bedroom was. "Don't let her do this to you Yoongi, don't go back there", Jungkook stepped over, reaching over to put his hand on his shoulder. "Kookie don't -" Hoseok started, but before he could warn him in time Yoongi turned around shoving the young boy off of him, tossing the bottle of scotch at the wall and shattering to the floor.

"DON'T YOU GET IT, this," Yoongi yelled pointing to the messy room around him
"is all I am!" he screamed knocking over the lamp that stood by the couch. "Bringing destruction and misery to myself" he panted shoving all the contents off the table in the living room, "I thought I loved them both so much and so well, I keep bringing this on my fucking self" Yoongi said finally collapsing to the floor. The other members didn't dare move until Yoongi had finally calmed down, they knew how he became when he was upset and drunk like this. Yoongi let his anger leave his body and he cried for the second time that day. Cried at the loss of someone he loved, the loss of his trust, the loss of a life he thought he was building with someone and cried at the misery he was bringing his brothers. Hoseok came down next to Yoongi and held him until his cries stopped and his breathing became even. Hoseok looked to Jungkook, letting him know Yoongi had fallen asleep before the youngest leaned down to pick him up in his arms and carry him over to his old bedroom.

Yoongi lightly woke and felt himself being carried but was too tired to care. He picked up the familiarity of his old bed once his skin made contact with the sheets. "You'll be okay hyung, I know you will, you have to be" Yoongi heard Jungkook's voice crack on his last words. Yoongi heard Saejin's voice out in the hall saying he was making a phone call and he heard his hyungs fall into whispers and low voices, too drunk to care, Yoongi let sleep consume him.

I KNOW I SAID THAT THIS WOULD BE THE READERS CHAPTER BUT I JUST HAD TO WRITE THIS PART SO YOUR PART IS NEXR CHAPTER I SWEAR. :) ILL TRY AND POST IT TONIGHT.