Chapter 24; The Healing Again

"Alright that's the last box" Jungkook putting the brown cardboard down in Yoongi's room

"Thanks Kookie" you said as he stepped out of the room. Yoongi had gone over to your apartment and packed up whatever it was that you needed and left the rest behind.

"Yoongi .." you whined for the hundredth time today.

"No Y/N, it's fine okay? The guys want you here too" he said, emptying one of his drawers for you.

It had been about a week since you'd left the hospital, having stayed at Yoongi's every night. One because well, you couldn't do much on your own the first few days after you left and two because Yoongi did not want you going back there.

"You're not going back to that crap apartment, it was never safe to begin with and now everyone knows where you live" you sighed, climbing into the bed being careful of your stitches.

"Y/N wait" Yoongi rushed over helping you up onto the bed.

"Yoongi" you sighed, putting a hand to his face "I'm okay. I'm not going to break" you weren't sure if you'd meant that literally or emotionally.

"I know you are, you're just, you're still I don't know, fragile. I don't want you to hurt yourself or your stitches" he said as you laid down on the bed.

"I hate everything" you whispered into the pillow. Yoongi climbed in and laid down next to you, stroking his knuckles over your jaw. The bruises that had lined your skin were now a deep yellow, a fresh red scar across your cheek beginning to make its mark after the stitches got taken out yesterday. The doctor at the clinic had numbed your cheek yesterday before removing them but Yoongi swore he felt every ounce of pain in his heart seeing the scar come to life on your cheek.

"Even me?" he joked.

"No, i could never hate you" you closed your eyes, relaxing into his touch.

"Lunch is ready" seokjin shouted from the kitchen, the sound of feet moving towards his voice.

"Cmon let's go eat" Yoongi encouraged sweeping your hair aside.

"No go on without me, i just want to sleep" your voice was tired and empty, reflecting your mood.

"Okay, I'll wake you up before your appointment" he kissed your forehead and climbed out of the bed, pulling the blanket up to cover you.

"I love you babygirl" Yoongi sighed, quietly switching the light off and closing the door behind him.

Yoongi took his seat at the table, picking up his chopsticks to eat his ramen.

"No Y/N?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi shook his head as he slurped his noodles.

"She's sleeping"

"Did she wake up screaming again last night?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi nodded his head, running a hand through his hair. Everynight you woke up screaming, sweat dripping all over you.