Chapter 13; The First Step.

Yoongi removed the headphones from his ears and looked to the time

Yoongi removed the headphones from his ears and looked to the time. It was 4:30 PM and there was no way he was going to be able to make it to the appointment with you, he was nowhere near done with his work. He got up and left the studio walking down to Taehyung's room. A soft knock on the door, he opened it and stepped in, Taehyung on the couch reading.

"Hey, can you still make it Tae? I won't be able to get out of here and I feel bad sending her off all by herself." Yoongi said sitting down on the couch next to him.

"Ya of course, I'm just lounging around anyway I finished rehearsal a bit ago." Taehyung replied smiling, moving from the couch to gather his things.

"Okay thank you, I'll walk with you to her office to let her know. She expected I was coming." Yoongi sighed running a hand through his hair.

"It's okay hyung, Y/N will understand." Yoongi gave the younger a tight smile and they both got up leaving the room to go meet you.

They reached your office where you were shrugging a coat on and Yoongi couldn't help but smile when his eyes settled on you. You looked so soft and delicate he thought, but you were also so fragile and people had no idea just how fragile you were because you'd hidden it so well.

"Hey you" Yoongi said walking in, Taehyung behind him. You turned around to face Yoongi and he closed the door behind him and Tae, immediately walking up to you.

"Why are you crying?" he said taking your face in his hands, Yoongi wiped the tears that were falling with his thumb. Taehyung stood on the side watching his older brother in the exchange, never seeing him behave so gently with anyone before.

"I don't know, I'm just - I'm nervous. What if they do something after I tell them about what happened?"

"They won't Y/N" Yoongi said turning to his little brother for some help.

"Y/N, no one is going to do anything, I promise. They're just there to help you in whatever way you want. They won't talk about or do anything you don't want." Taehyung said.

"Listen Y/N, I can't make it I'm sorry but if you want Taehyung will go with you?" Yoongi peered down looking into your face. He scrunched his nose at you, till he heard the giggle he loved escape you.

"Okay, I'll go with Tae" you said, bending your head to look at the floor. Yoongi pulled you close putting a kiss to your forehead, wrapping you in a hug.

"It'll be okay babygirl" you froze in your spot unsure you'd heard him right.

"Taehyung, take care of her ya?" Yoongi said looking to his brother.

"Of course hyung, she'll be okay I promise."

"Come back here with Tae When you're done if you want, looks like I'll be working late anyway."