Chapter 19; The Beginning, The Middle & The End.

Your arm hung out the window, waving it up and down, the cool October air grazing your skin. You laid your head on the window and watched your fingers playing in the wind as Yoongi drove through the city. Your home. Seoul was absolutely beautiful and you'd fallen in love with it, fallen in love here, fallen in love with Yoongi. You turned your head to look over at the beautiful mint haired boy, both his hands on the steering wheel guiding the car. He peered over at you  for a moment and removed a hand, holding it out for you to hold. Interlacing your fingers together, you lifted off the window and leaned on his shoulder as he continued driving.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Yoongi asked, bringing your hand up to press a kiss to your knuckles. You held the small pendant around your neck between your fingers, your thumb running over the engraved words on the back.

"I had the most amazing time Yoongi, you outdid yourself." After Yoongi had picked you up he drove to Irodori, a famous Japanese restaurant in Seoul. Not only had he made a reservation, he had booked the private party room that accommodated up to fifty people just for you two.

"Are you sure, what if someone says something when they see us" you asked, Yoongi's hand on your lower back as he walked you through the back entrance of the restaurant.

"Don't worry, if anything comes out I know who to sue. Nobody will say anything."

The dinner was exquisite, dishes you'd never tried before, Yoongi telling you about several of them since he'd ate many of them in Japan. You'd spent hours in the restaurant just sitting ,eating and talking, the time flying by without noticing it. Anything you could talk about you did. School, music, Seoul, your therapy, your life as kids, your dreams, the future. All of it.

It was close to eleven o'clock at night when Yoongi pulled up to your apartment complex, he drove the car into the parking lot and turned it off.

"Do you want to come up and spend the night?" you asked, swallowing the invisible lump in your throat and ignoring the butterflies forming in your stomach.

"Ya, I'd love to" he said, taking the key out of the ignition and moving to open the door. You stepped out of the car, Yoongi walking over to you resting a hand on your waist walking towards the front doors. Pulling the keys out of your purse, you unlocked the door to let you both in.

"I could literally pick that lock with a toothpick" Yoongi said as you both walked in.

"Ya ya ya, I'll move in a couple months once I've accumulated enough paycheques" you replied, walking over to the elevators and pressing the button for the doors to open. Yoongi walked in and you stepped in behind him pressing the number to your floor, the doors closing.

You felt the tips of cool fingers running up and down yours arms, the contact sending goosebumps across your skin. Yoongi leaned down, pressing a kiss to your bare shoulder, letting his lips linger for a moment before pressing another. He slowly started moving towards your neck, taking your hair in his hand and sweeping it aside so that your neck was exposed for him. He pressed his lips just under your ear lobe, working his way lower and lower down your neck. Yoongi put a hand to the front of your stomach and pulled you flush with his body, feeling something hard against the back of you once your bodies collided together. Your stomach flipped and you let out the smallest moan as Yoongi sucked lightly on your neck.