Chapter 14; The Affection.

Yoongi sat in his seat contemplating whether or not he should get up and go sit near you. There was nobody on the plane that could raise suspicion or make comments, it was just him, Saejin, the members and you on the small jet anyway. Gently pushing off a sleeping Jimin's head from his shoulder and resting it on the seat he stood and walked the small distance, taking the empty seat next to you.

"Want some company?" he said peering over at you "hey you okay?" your face was a little too pale for Yoongi's liking and you seemed to be shaking. Ya you were definitely shaking Yoongi decided once he took your hand in his and felt the trembles.

"Just nervous, I've never been on a plane before" resting your head on your knees you said to Yoongi.

"Is it okay if put my hand on your back?" Yoongi asked, his hand hovering above you. Once you nodded he started rubbing small circles into your back trying to calm down your panic.

"I can't believe you've never been on a plane before" Yoongi could feel you slowly starting to relax.

"Never really got the chance to growing up" you said taking a deep breath, concentrating on the circles Yoongi was tracing on your back.

"Oh shit, ya sorry" Yoongi felt suddenly very stupid for his dumb comment. You put a hand to his knee.

"It's okay. Are you excited?"

"Ya, haven't been to Japan for a bit now. I'm excited to promote the album, the drop went really well yesterday." Yoongi said chuckling, too well that he couldn't believe it he thought.

"I can't believe the music video got 20 million views in less than twenty four hours."

"What can I say, people couldn't resist me in the video" he said and that caused you to chuckle, leaving Yoongi to break in a gummy smile.

"Right, that's why they watched it. Not for the other six members too."

"What six members?" you slapped him on the knee at his comment, enjoying his playful side.

"Feeling better?" he asked, you lifted your head from between his knees resting the side of your head on the seat in front of you.

"Yes, thankyou"

Yoongi couldn't help but stare, he always found himself staring at you always taken aback by how beautiful you looked. Somehow you always looked amazing without even trying Yoongi thought. Looking over his shoulder and down the aisle to see if anyone was awake and relieved when he found everyone asleep Yoongi turned back to you, taking your chin in his hand and leaned down to your face where it was resting meeting your lips for a kiss. Your lips were so soft he thought, traces of coffee still lingering. He loved how his lips molded perfectly to yours, like they were meant for kissing each other. Breaking the kiss and going back to put another small peck after, Yoongi rested the side of his face on the seat to look at you.