Six

Dr. Z. DeShawn ⬆️ picture above

I met with Dr. DeShawn to tell her I found my journal, it was in my room underneath a pair of old books I use to read when I was dating Hannah; which was a lie considering that SaraBeth still had my journal and I had to go and buy a whole new one at the supply store. It cost me a $1.75 for a brand new one. Dr. DeShawn called off the lockdown because I told her that it was a misunderstanding and that causing a lockdown was unnecessary, but what I liked about causing a scene is that I get to see SaraBeth.

I felt bad not talking to her when she spoke to me. I didn't know what to say because my palms were sweaty and heart was pounding I thought I was going to pass out again and have all the attention on me. Weeks passed and I was relaxing in my room when I heard a knock on my door... it woke me up from a wet dream I was having about the new girl in room B6l3. Her body was so soft as I ran my hands up the side of her body making her feel good inside as she arch her head back and moaned softly. She would touch my body with her hands and ride my like a bull as my strap would hit her G-Spot over and over.

She begged me to keep going. I wouldn't stop as I grunted her name loudly. As I opened the door and placed my hand on my face; to my surprise it wasn't Dr. DeShawn. It... it was her. I thought to myself, why was she here?, what is she doing here?... then I looked down at her hands she has my notebook. Great... as I let her in.I wanted to scream at her for taking my notebook, thoughts were racing through my mind and I couldn't find the right words to say. I stared at her when I got this feeling in my stomach that I never had before.

Usually when I look at girls especially round this facility I get all these thoughts about tearing off their clothes and tasting the sweetness in between their thighs and seeing their faces as they arch their backs and moan out my name as my tongue goes up and down; their hips would move with the motion as I grunt deeply.. sounds like music to my ears, and as each girl would climax that would be the best part because I know that when I hit that spot I would have them begging for more. Not SaraBeth haha just by looking at her I knew she would be something special; to me that is... SaraBeth was different, but not just any different; good different... wonderful even. "

"Are... you okay?" she said to me as I leaned one arm against the door and almost fell because I was still trying to wake myself up from the dream I was having of the new girl in B613.

I believe her name is Janice Cooper, and she's only two years younger than me, and boy she looks good enough to eat, if you know what I mean hahaha... but she's nothing compared to SaraBeth. No, Janice I'd say is exactly like Dr. DeShawn, but the only thing I can't do... well the things I want to do to Dr. DeShawn I can do to Janice and way better. Janice has an hourglass bangging body, her and Dr. DeShawn both like to sway their hips just to tease me.

They don't think I know, but I pay attention to every little detail. I stare at SaraBeth as she looks behind her and sees one of the girls giving her the, "let's fuck...." bedroom eyes. I laugh under my breath and shake my head while I wipe the smirk from my face and grin.

She turns her head back and gives me a stare... you know the "holy shit, you're sexy as fuck stare..." haha I know that stare anywhere. The way she was looking at me as she stared to make an "O" shape with her mouth; as I blink my eyes a couple times I focus my attention on her lips. Her lips were so pink, almost like a peach being picked from the garden almost before sunset.

"Hello... Alec, are you there?" she says as she waves her hand in front of my face. Her voice brings me back as she licks her lips in slow motion.