Thirteen

Joy CartWright ⬆️ picture above

SaraBeth laid next to me as I daydreamed of Dr. Edwards-Paul on top of me doing those things, those awful things to me. I bit down lightly on my bottom lip as the thought increased and got worse. I moved a little which made SaraBeth jump and look at me with those eyes. I touched the left side of my rib as I made a face. I felt this sharp pain, on my side as it increased times ten. I leaned in forward as SaraBeth started moving around franticly as she started breathing uncontrollably by taking short breaths and then screamed because I started to faint as blood bleed through my shirt.

She placed her hands above her head as she put her head down in between her thighs and cried out. I removed my hand and blood was on my inner palm as the blood continued to bleed through my shirt. I started seeing black spots as I looked up and saw the light shine bright in my eyes. I thought to myself... was this the end?... was my life over, am I beginning to see my life flash before me... this couldn't be the end.

No, not yet; then the sound of SaraBeth's voice was all I heard as the room around me went dark and I blacked out. When I awoke I was in the infirmary with an IV needle taped down to my arm as so different plugs taped to my chest and a thick bandage wrapped around my left side. "AHHH...." I grunted as I sat up; my right hand touched my left side to press down on the pain. I sighed deeply as one of the nurses entered in with my chart.

She grabbed it and glanced at it then at me as she walked away leaving me confused. I laid my head on the pillow looking up at the ceiling and thought to myself about how fucked up my life is, and how I always act this way.

I put my hand over my head as I started to get a headache. She walked and stood by my side as she checked the heart monitor on the machine. 80/120 it read as I turned my head slightly. "Oh, thank God!" I said to myself as I whispered, but the nurse heard me as she looked up and wrote down my blood pressure on my chart. "Did you say something, Miss.?" she says to me as she licked her lips slowly then looked back down at my chart and continued to write more medical stuff down.

I don't know; I'm no doctor; but what I do know is as I looked her up and down she looked good enough to... well you know pin down to a bed as I would  fill up her body as she would arch her back and moan touching all the way up to her breast as she holds them in place as I make my way down; I taste in between her legs as I grip onto her thigh tightly she lets out a sweet but sexy seductive moan as my tongue would start to find her G-Spot; it would feel so good to her she would feel weak all over as she drops her bottom jaw and scream "O"...... yeah hahaha sweet music to my ears. "Alec.... Is it?" she says as I snap back into focus.

She covers her mouth and giggles under her breath as our eyes lock. She had a twinkle in her eye that made my heart melt. I shook my head a couple times to bring myself back, then I started to stutter. "Y-Y-Yes.... ummm... I uhh...   Bates..... Alec.... I mean yes... Alec Bates." I slapped my forehead hard as I embarrassed myself.

I sighed as I swung my head down; she giggled some more. I looked at her to see what was funny. "No... miss Bates, I'm not laughing at you... it's cute... the stuttering thing it's cute" she says as she too started laughing but she snorted. "Oh GOD! Not another snorter..." I rolled my eyes in the back of my head as I thought to myself. 

Joy CartWright was her name as I glanced at her name tag on the upper left hand corner of her uniform. She kept quiet the whole entire time as she would look up and back down at my chart as she would write down things in my chart. I studied her beauty as she walked across to the other side and checked my pulse. She swayed her hips slowly as she walked over to the other side. I bit my lip to control my impulses even though I wanted to grab her by the waist and hold her in my arms as she gasp for air and I kiss her neck making her feel a tingling sensation all throughout her body.