Twenty-four

Abigail Cassidy ⬆️ picture above

Confession 128
I can't believe I kissed Dr. Banner-Bloom. How stupid can I be to kiss her. She has the sexiest lips I could just suck on all night, I couldn't help myself. I need to keep my urges under control before I end up back in the SouthWest entrance; but there's this new girl on my floor besides Lapis, her name's Abigail Cassidy. She goes by AC or Abby. I prefer Abby.

She's european with a bit of a country swing with black and silver hair, curly that hangs down her back. She wears glasses and has a black dot on the side of her face; but her glasses covers it so you barely see it.

The only thing that's different about Abby is that she's a little person. I'm afraid sometimes that I might trip over her because she's only 3'0. She has two different colored eyes which makes her unbelievably gorgeous in my book.

I believe her right eye is green and the other is blue. She's like a wolf in the night that watches you as you sleep. She's as beautiful as the moon and stars. She's like a baby with soft skin and I start to feel this feeling that takes over my body that I can't seem to keep under control it's like I'm being punished.

Abby approached me one time to ask me for help. I just looked at her like I do all the women that I desperately want to sleep with as I tried to keep it together. Her room was right next to mine as I walked her there. I closed the door behind me and walked to my bed as I sighed deeply.

"Stupid... stupid... stupid..." I said to myself as I laid on my back facing the ceiling and a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door it was Abigail.

She was standing there with her hair covering her left eye as she turned sideways trying so hard not to make eye contact with me. I breathed in deeply as I just looked at her in amazement. She had on a black half top shirt with a long black skirt that dragged onto the floor almost like a dress which it was; then she turned her head and looked at me.

I invited her in as she sat at the edge of my bed and crossed her legs and stared at me as I crossed my arms looking into her eyes, into her soul. She talked to me as if she knew me. She didn't look nervous, nor pale in the face as she just talked. I could swear I was seeing a ghost or something. She resembled SaraBeth in the face, body and mind.

I must be losing my mind or something because Abigail was no SaraBeth. She was herself. It took moments for me to come to and once I realized what was happened I completely froze.

She got up and pinched me then giggled as I rubbed my forearm.

"Are.. you okay hun?..." she says as she steps back and looks at me in a concerned way. I cleared my throat and mind as it took me more than five minutes to realize what was going on.

"Umm... I-I uh... What are you doing here?..." I say to her giving her a look as I raise up my eyebrow.

She walked up closer to me as she placed her hand on my chest while staring me down. She backed me up against the wall and filled her hands up my body as I clenched my mouth shut as I started breathing uncontrollably.

"I heard you like to make women feel good... inside and out... Is that true..." she says as her hands continue to explore the lower half of my body.

She placed her right hand slowly down my boxers as her hand rubbed my pussy around in circles and inserted her finger inside as I tightened up my face and bit down on my bottom lip trying not to moan as she continued to pleasure me.