Fourteen

The gym ⬆️ picture above

I never thought that I'd feel this way again about any girl. Joy is something; and I mean really something. I freeze up every time when I see her and or if I talk to her without embarrassing myself. I remember one time I was leaving what's now called the thinking area... it's more like a living room for us addicts, anyways she passed by me and she saw me; and she smiled. I froze up like an iceberg. Her beautiful blue eyes and long black hair with brownish highlight; made my heart just melt and how her bangs fall gracefully down her face as she hides her right eye; oh god, I could talk about her beauty all day and all night.

I try not to think about the things I want to do to her, so instead I work out to distract me from my urges and impulses which Dr. DeShawn helps me with. There's a glow in her smile as she laughs. It makes me glad and happy to see her doing better for herself. So far I haven't been having sex with any girls since SaraBeth scratched up my face and neck. She got sent to the hole for three weeks and has been going through withdrawal since then.

I feel really bad for her and I want her to know that I am here for her if she needs anything, but she's been acting strange lately and I don't know what do. I am starting to worry about her. I want to help her but it seems like she doesn't want my help or at least she does but doesn't think I care. I don't know what's going on with SaraBeth, but whatever it is I hope she pulls it together.

     "95..... 96..... 97..... 98...... 99...... ugh 100...... done. How'd I do Dr. DeShawn?" I say to her as I sit on the floor and rest my arms on my knees. Dr. DeShawn checks the timer and stops it and writes down my time on my chart. I smirk as I giggle a little. I see Joy or Miss. CartWright as she passes through the hallway as I push up off the floor. Dr. DeShawn looks at me sideways as I stare at Joy.

She turns her head to see who I was staring at. I pant a couple of times and place my hands on my hips as I catch my breath. "Two more sets of sit ups and you'll be able to get your six pack....." Dr. DeShawn says as she laughs under her breath. I laugh along with her as I gaze at Joy down the hall. "Alec....earth to Alec.... are you there haha..." Dr. DeShawn says as she laughs some more waving her hand in my face trying to get my attention. I snap back into focus and do two more sets of sit ups. Dr. DeShawn circles around me as I do my last set.

"Very good Alec. Alright let's go over there and you can run up and down the steps" she turns her head and points to the steps in the corner. I get up from the floor and spirit towards the steps. After a half hour of running I stop in the middle of them to catch my breath. Dr. DeShawn moves in  a little closer and looks at me a little strange and sees the scratches on my face and neck.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead as I get up and start again. Dr. DeShawn stops me before I go down; and calls Miss. CartWright over to clean up the scratches on my face. "YES!.... she's coming over here...." I say to myself with a little bit excitement in my voice. I ball my fist up as she approaches Dr. DeShawn and I. "How may I help you Zsófia..." she says as she looks at her and gives me a quick glance and smiles as she puts her hair behind her ear.

She then quickly notices the scratches on my face and neck and tends to my needs. She walks over to me as I sit at the edge of the steps with my arms resting on my knees. She smells like cinnamon dipped in frosting, and as for me I smell like sweaty gym socks that haven't been washed in weeks. Dr. DeShawn studies my behavior as Joy gets the gauze and lightly pats down my scratches.

"Wow, Alec...you look better since the last time I saw you" she says as she looks at my side. I smirk at her as I lick my lips and bite the side of my cheek. Nurse CartWright is beyond gorgeous. She's 4'11 with long black hair with brownish highlights in between; has an hourglass banging body like Dr. DeShawn, and her eyes I can just swim in they are the sexiest blue colored eyes I ever saw and she has freckles on her nose that spreads out to the sides of her cheeks.  I just get goosebumps all over just thinking about it.