Twenty-eight

Confession 340
If it wasn't for Hannah Lee-Ann I would have two months; but instead I have seven months left in this plus Dr. DeShawn still hasn't talked to me... I mean I honestly don't know what I did after confessing my love for her in front of everyone but that blew over after a week. Dr. Banner-Bloom came to see me and wondered if I was okay after the last time. She had came in because she wanted to talk, but neither one of us did much talking.

She was standing in the middle of the room as I explained to her what happened that night; then the next thing I know she's undoing her hair as she shakes it back and forth and unbuttons her top as her uniform falls to the floor and I see her sexy black and light blue undergarments as she dropped her panties on the floor. I was staring at her pretty pussy as she rushed over to me and pushed me against the wall biting on my neck like some caged animal that can't be tamed.

Her hands were all over my body as I tried fighting her off me but eventually she unbuckled my pants as they dropped to the floor and rubbed my pussy up and down with her hand while kissing on my neck.

I couldn't resist as she started moving her body grinding her hips onto mine. I slowly wrapped one of my hands around her ass as she propped it up on my hipbone and I smacked it as she smiled and giggled telling me to do it again but harder. I did and then she grabbed me by the chest and swung me on the bed and climbed on top of me sucking on my earlobe and feeling up on me. I called out to her as she told me not to speak for she said I was being a bad boy and she had to punish me for it.

I chuckled and smirked as she then tied me up with handcuffs. She started moving her hips around in circles, up and down and making noises as she licked her lips. I just laid there watching her. So when she stopped by this time I didn't know what she wanted. I stop writing as I closed my notebook and waited for her to speak.

"Dr. Banner-Bloom..." I called out to her as she was admiring my drawings of the women I drew over the years. She turned my way and sat in the chair as I sat at the edge of my bed. She cleared her throat and apologized for her behavior the other night and that she was sorry for her actions. I took her by the hands and shook my head as I chuckled under my breath. Va bene I say to her in Italian which means It is alright.

She got up and walked to the door having her back turned to me saying that it wasn't alright, that it was unprofessional and wrong for a doctor to be sleeping around with a patient.

I walked up behind her and held her tight as she turned around and looked at me for she was confused why I hugged her. Non ti preoccupare... I whispered which means Don't worry about it in Italian as she smiled and kissed me. Our lips pulled apart as she stared into my eyes as I let go of her.

Confession 57
Dr. Banner-Bloom is so well she has her moments unlike Dr. DeShawn even though she's mad at me that makes me want her more. I ask Dr. Banner-Bloom to tell me why Dr. DeShawn's so upset with me she honestly didn't have a clue and told me to ask her. When I told her she wouldn't listen then she looked me in the eyes and told me to make her understand.... I didn't know what she meant by that but it was worth a shot, so when I approached Dr. DeShawn when I saw her I tried my best to make her understand....

Dr. DeShawn was waiting for Lapis to finish group when I came up to her she immediately grabbed her bag and both of our charts and rushed towards the exit door. I got to her before she left and tried explaining everything. She tried moving but I would block her from leaving. She turned the other way and walked. I shouted her name as everyone looked at us. She turned around and waited for me to speak.