Twenty-six

As I count backwards from twenty I close my eyes and picture my mother in this white dress with a veil that falls gracefully over her face and a man standing down what I believe is called an aisle in a really big church. My mother was holding what seemed to be a bouquet of flowers as she slowly walks down the aisle with her father on the left. She was marrying my dad before he left us that night and seven months later after he left she was pregnant with me.

When I was conceived I remember my mother holding me in her arms as I was wrapped up in a pink blanket close to her as she would rock me back and forth. She would tell me I would use my tiny fingers to grab on her thumb as she would sing me to sleep every night; and that I would touch the side of her face she would smile back at me and kiss me on my forehead.

I breathed in deeply as my eyes remained closed the knocking continued it scared me as it increased when I opened my eyes wide enough I gasped quickly. I got up slowly out of bed and walked over to the door to see who it was.

Dr. Banner-Bloom was standing there with a chart clenched tightly to her chest and she gave me a worried look. My eyes were still red and puffy from the crying so I turned my head to the side to wipe my face and invited her in.

When I closed the door she was standing there in the middle of the room looking at me; studying me as she circled around me I wiped my face and sniffled a couple times. She made her way back to the front and stared me deeply in the eyes for I didn't know what was happening I thought it was a staring contest, so I played along.

Once I saw that she had blinked a couple times I wiped the look off my face and she sat down at my desk as I sat at the edge of the bed with my hands folded.

She placed the chart down on the desk and faced me with her arms on her knees with legs crossed one on top of the other. I thought to myself what is going on with all the staring; because it's making me quite uncomfortable and nervous. I'm not sure what she wanted and I was confused about what she was doing here this late at this hour.

"Alec" she said softly.

She looked at me as she turned her head and yawned. I scratch the top of my forehead and wait for her to respond. She went back to her chart that wasn't mine. The name on one of the files read Amberlynn GreyStone. She's her psychiatrist. I thought to myself as she writes down a few things in her chart.

"Doctor; what is it you need at this hour it's getting late?" I say as I clear my throat and head straight towards the bathroom.

She gets up slowly and follows behind and touches the top left corner of my shoulder as I freeze in place she circles around me and slowly slides her hand down my chest, down the rim of my boxers as my eyes follow her motion.

I start to freak out by what's going on. She rolls her head back while slowly licking her lips.

"Dr. Banner-Bloom... what... why?..." my speech slurs as I piece everything together. She places her index finger on my lip as she shushes me while moving her head back and forth.

"Don't speak..." she says softly as my eyes widen she unbuckled my pants while still looking at me she slides her hand in my boxers and fills the warmth of how wet my pussy felt.

She closed her eyes while still feeling me up with her middle finger as I tightened my bottom lip holding in my moans.

I moaned softly as I gasped; she giggled and kept going with her fingers. My pussy was throbbing and making that squishing sound as she fingered me faster. She bit the corner of her lip as she stared me down showing that she likes giving me the pleasure I needed and wanted.