Twenty-one

I hate to say this, but she's amazing. I never thought I would like sleeping with her. Her touch is unbelieveable; it's breathtaking and it drives me wild. I didn't think I'd enjoy something so satisfying, so forbidden... so wrong. The way she held me close to her I can't even begin to describe the thrill. She pleases me in ways I can't even imagine. My heart would race as she would look into my eyes and then her lips would feel so soft against mine; I would tense up every time she's near me yet alone touch me.

I would gasp in between each breath as she would trace her fingertips upward against my spine slowly while her cool breath would  send chills throughout my body as she would blow in my ear and then suck on my earlobe just to tease me; of course I'd giggle and moan softly as I tilt my head back and mouth her name. She would bury her head on the side of my neck and kiss it slowly as I then would turn around and look down to hide my face from embarrassment.

Our eyes would lock as she lifted up my head and kissed my bottom lip with passion. I closed my eyes thinking about how good it feels having this feeling... these feelings building up inside as I pulled away with force; she'd look at me while placing my hair back behind my ear. I would smile with the intention of kissing her again, but I just stared at her and she looked so... hurt.

I could tell just by looking in her eyes. She would never admit it but for some reason or another I knew... I just knew... 

Somehow she knew that I wanted to be touched, to be filled with excitement; and cared for. She grabbed me by the hand and guided me towards the bed; as she sat down she was still holding my hand swinging it back and forth. Once she pulled me closer to her I slowly pulled back a little because I didn't know what to do nor think about what she was going to do next. My heart was beating so fast I felt nervous and started to blush hard. I hid my face and giggled as she pulled my hand away and licked her lips slowly.

"Come closer..." she mouthed as I looked her in the eyes and started to move in a bit.

I started to shake and shiver it felt like ten thousand pins pricking me all over my body as I took in a huge breath. She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist as I closed my eyes trying to calm down.

I wrapped my arms around her neck while still shaking. I won't hurt you... she said to me as she whispered in my ear. My palms began to sweat as my hands started to shiver and bones started to tighten.

She kissed me... kissed me with those soft but sweet lips of hers; she was teasing me, of course I could tell by the smirk on her face; then she did it again it feels like I was floating on clouds as she kept making out with me. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck as she leaned in forward and I back a little.

I didn't want to stop kissing her nor have her let go. Her body feels so right against mine I wanted to act on this feeling... I had to act on this feeling. She satisfied me in ways that blew my mind. She picked me up and swung me on the bed and kissed the inside of my neck as she breathed in deeply almost as if she was grunting; then she started moving her hips in and out, slowly up and down as I gripped tightly onto her.

"You... want... more...?" she moaned deeply while wrapping her arms around my body as I began to shake.

"Y-Yes..." I cried out. What was happening to me? My body started to feel weak and uncertain as it began to tighten up as I felt her hot breath against my neck.

I was breathing uncontrollably as she kept grinding her hips against my body deeper in she went. I sounded like a baby once I let out a moan. She giggled under her breath right then and there I felt like a complete idiot not to mention how embarrassed I was. My cheeks were red as christmas lights. She looked at me as she continued and told me to moan once more because it turned her on.