Eighteen

Lapis ⬆️ picture above

I was doing so well. How could I have fallen? The taste of her pussy...Joy, Dr. DeShawn...I miss the taste of pussy; so sweet, so pure, so wet, so...ugh right. How could I have slipped. GOD SHE'S PERFECT!.... I shake the thought out my head as I picture the both of them; haha well I'll be a nurse and a doctor. I lick my lips as I rub up my stomach, to my chest, and lick my lips side to side over and over as I pucker my lips and giggle. Those two women are going to drive me insane. I'm never going to get better nor get out of here if I keep thinking things with them on my mind. Nurse CartWright is so beautiful, just by looking at her you can tell she's been through a lot; and as for Dr. DeShawn... she's a goddess; she's an angel and just straight up beautiful for an older woman that is.

I believe she's twenty-eight years old. All these different women I feel attracted to it's just like ice cream when you have so many different favors right in front of you and you don't know which one to choose. I then wake up as I realize my hands were deep in my pants as one of my hands was on my forehead as I dragged it downward and sighed deeply. I get up from the bed and sit at the edge of it and try really hard getting Dr. DeShawn out my mind and what we did; or I should say what I did to her.

The way I touched her soft skin; as my tongue traced up slowly towards her navel and the way she arched her back as I picked her up and wrapped my arms around and around her waist as she grinded slowly against my body as I would kiss the side of her neck as her hips would move back and forth...mmmm...she felt so good wrapped around me as her legs would wrap around me tightly. I thought I could stop this...but it's what I crave the most...what I need...what I love.

There was a new girl on my floor only three doors down. Lapis; she doesn't speak much english, but she knew quite a few words and could hold a conversation here and there, but most days and the whole time she was here she kept quiet and drew a lot in her notepad; and the best part she's a sex addict like me, and Dr. DeShawn's her psychiatrist; I guess you could say I got the best of both worlds. She's average height, with beautiful long goldish brown frizzy hair with a tint of red her bangs were straight and it covered her eyes. She had the perfect lips that you could just suck on and would want to kiss for hours, and she's a girly girl...One of the guards walked her to her room; R243; my room's 240.

As I walked out the hallway I saw one of the guards female of course grip her by the arm and walk her to her room as more girls came out their rooms to see what was going on. One of the girls was yelling fresh meat, fresh meat; like it's highschool or something. I didn't say anything as the other girls were screaming and yelling. I just looked at her. She couldn't have been more perfect nor beautiful. I walked passed Lapis and the female guard with my head down as I went to find Dr. DeShawn as the guard instructed the girls to go back to their rooms. Dr. DeShawn spotted me as I was looking for her she had two charts instead of one.

"Dr. DeShawn!" I yelled down the hallway as she saw me and walked toward me.

"Alec, glad I found you... we have to go meet..." Dr. DeShawn snaps her fingers trying to think of her new patient.

"Lapis..." I say to her as I look at her and giggle a little.

She looks at me to know how would I know, I grab my heavy chart from her as we go towards my hallway.

"Thanks Alec..." she says to me as I giggle.

She speed walks down the hallway as I slowly look at her ass. She turns her back and sees me black out.