0.1

~Claudia~

I look at my phone checking the time. 9:44pm. My mom is already in Australia for the business trip but I convinced her to let me stay in Cali for a week by myself then fly out there. My flight is at 11:05pm which means I'll get there 2days from today at 6am. I zipped up my 4th suitcase and my makeup bag right when I got a text from Hayes.

From Twin❤️😛: I'm here
To Twin❤️😛: K the doors unlocked

I turned off my phone then looked around my room. I saw a picture of me and Hayes when we were 5 on my dresser then one next to it 12 years later that was took a few weeks ago.

I picked up the photo examining it with a smile just as Hayes knocked on the door. I turned around.

"You ready?" He asked as he jumped on my bed.

"Almost." I said as I flipped the picture frame over and took the photos out.

"What are you doing." Hayes asked as I put the frame back together.

I sat next to him on my bed and gave him the photos. He smirked.

"Wasn't that the day you got mad at me for some stupid reason and ran out the house." Hayes laughed.

"It wasn't a stupid reason. You broke my dolls head off." I pouted.

"Yea then my mom made me replace it." Hayes shook his head with a smile.

I nodded.

I stuck the photos in my backpack and stood up.

"Get up I'm not trying to miss my flight." I pushed Hayes off the bed and he landed on the floor. N

I covered my mouth with my hand to seize my laughing. Hayes jumped back up.

"I hate you." He said as I laughed hysterically.

Hayes picked up the two suitcases and my duffle bag and I dragged my other 2 suitcases.

We got to the airport and i checked in my bags. Hayes and I are at the airport and pretty soon it was time for me to go.

I turned around looking at Hayes. He wrapped his arms around me squeezing the guts out of me.

We sat there hugging for a while. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. I know it sounds pathetic but the longest time Hayes and I have been apart is 48hrs.

I heard the bell ding signaling it was ready for me to leave.

"Hayes I have to go." I said and Hayes shook his head no over my shoulder.

He looked up and I could see the tears forming again.

I hugged him again till the last warning bell rung. Hayes let go kissing my forehead.

I let go and turned in my ticket going onto the plane.

I sat down in my seat pulling out my phone and immediately pulling out my phone.

"Your boyfriends cute." Someone said making me jump.

I looked up seeing a girl who couldn't be much older then me.

"Do you mind if I sit there?" She asked pointing to the seat next to me.

I shook my head and she sat down.

"So how long have y'all been together?" She questioned. My eyebrows furrowed. "The kid you just said bye to. Everybody saw it. Relationship goals!" She squealed.

"Oh. He's not my boyfriend, he's my twin." I said smiling.

"Y'all look nothing alike even if y'all were fraternal." She said confused.

So I explained everything to her.

"Awww that's so cute." She whined.

I smiled.

"Nicole Harris." She said putting her hand out.

"Claudia Bryans." I shook her hand just a my instagram went off.

@hayesgrier has tagged you in a post

6,782 likes hayesgrier I miss her already😪❤️👫@claudiabryans4

6,782 likes
hayesgrier I miss her already😪❤️👫
@claudiabryans4