1.2

"Why do you two choose to argue? How come you can't just listen?" Liz said as we sat in the car.

Natilee was let off the hook cause she is new.

The car was silent as we pulled into the driveway.

Before we left the car Liz started again. "You guys will not be going out for the next week." Liz said making me grown. "It's here and school that's it." Hayes shrugged which didn't really help our situation. "You don't think that's a good punishment?"

"I don't know, I'm not the parent." Hayes said making me mentally slap him. Everyone know you don't piss off a parent who's already mad.

"Fine. Claudia you will be sleeping downstairs for the next week too." My head snapped towards Hayes who was trying to play it off like he was affected.

I got out the car and went to the downstairs guest room. Where i will be staying for the next week.

Suddenly i was tired and fell asleep in the guest bed.

-

I woke up to the doorbell continually ringing. My room was pitch black so i felt around for my phone then checked the time. It's was 12:54am. Who the fuck would be at the door at 1am.

I jumped out of bed and raced upstairs as the doorbell still rung.

As fast as i could i ran into Hayes' room. Of course he was asleep so i jumped on him.

"Clau, what the fuck?" He groaned as he put the pillow over his face.

"Do you hear that?" I said as the room went completely silent. All you could here was the doorbell.

Hayes shot up. "What time is it?"

"1am."

"No, no, no." Hayes jumped out of bed and raced out the room. I followed him to the door. He swung it open revealing Madison Jonas. Hayes' ex.

"Hayes..." Madison whined. Her hair was a mess and she had her bags with her. I'm still tryna figure out why the fuck she's here.

"Madison, no." Hayes said running his hand down his face.

"Please!" She said as she started sobbing. "I have no where else to go."

Hayes rolled his eyes. "Fine."

My eyebrows furrowed as she walked into the living room completely ignoring me. I was like a ghost around her.

I watched as Hayes made her some type of warm drink and gave her a blanket. I sighed.

"I'm going to go to bed." I mumbled.

"Alr. Goodnight." Hayes said not even looking at me.

Was this how it was going to be with her around? They both don't even acknowledge me.

I closed the guest bedroom door and crawled into bed. I felt so lonely at the moment. The empty bed wasn't what i was used to.

If Madison wasn't here, i could probably get Hayes to sleep in here. But he has more important things to do...