1.3

Laughing filled my ears as my eyes fluttered open. Memories from last night flooded my brain.

I checked the time and jumped out of bed when i realized it was 8:00. 15 minutes before I'm supposed to be at school. Why didn't Hayes wake me up?

I got out of bed and dragged my body into the kitchen where Madison, Hayes, and Liz were having a conversation while laughing.

"Oh shit, Clau. I forgot to wake you up." Hayes said still laughing at whatever Madison said.

I didn't even bothered to answer him. I just looked at him and continued my way to the fridge.

"What's the attitude for?" Hayes said as i continued to ignore him. His personality changes when he's around Madison. It always has.

"Everything okay, Claudia." I heard Liz say.

I nodded. I wasn't in the mood to do shit right now, let alone go to school. "Can i stay home?"

Liz nodded as her eyebrows furrowed. She didn't ask anymore questions and that's what i like about her. She understands things that i don't even need to explain. Hayes does that too.

Speaking of Hayes, he was too busy talking to Madison he didn't realize i left the room.

I lied back down in bed and fell asleep.

10 minutes later i got woken up by Hayes.

"Clau." He said shaking me awake.

"What?!" I snapped, irritated about why he was waking me up.

Hayes through his hands up in defense. "Why aren't you ready?"

"I'm not going." I mumbled why throwing the covers over my head.

"Why not?"

"Why do you care? Aren't there other things you need to deal with?" I said as Hayes face turned pail.

"What do you mean? Of course i care about you." Hayes rushed. I didn't respond. "Claudia look at me."

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. Sitting up in bed, i look him in the eyes.

"You know i love you so of course i care about what's going on with you." Hayes said making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Before i could say anything Hayes through his arms around me making me squeal. He pulled me on top of him. The bedroom door opened making me look up.

"Hayes come on we have to go-" Madison barged in. She immediately glared at me making my eyebrows furrow.

Hayes sat up and let go of me before kissing me goodbye. "I'll see you later on-"

"HAYES COME ON!" Madison cut him off making me jump.

Hayes rolled him eyes making me giggle before he left.

-

2:15pm

I dumped out my backpack looking for my portable charger seeing a crumpled up piece of paper fall out.

I picked it up and opened it seeing a number on it. Immediately i remembered it was Natilee's number.

I typed it into my phone and texted her.

[Claudia] Natilee?

[Natilee] yea. Who is this?

[Claudia] Claudia

[Natilee] oh yea. i was wondering when you were going to text me

[Claudia] haha

I turned of my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen.

There was nobody home so i didn't matter that i was walking around in underwear and Hayes' sweatshirt.

My phone finges telling me i got a text.

[Natilee] you and hayes are dating right?

[Claudia] yea. why?

[Natilee] *photo*

I clicked on the photo and my heart stopped. In the picture Madison and Hayes were kissing. You couldn't even play it off like it was an accident. They were both into it.

I could feel tears start but suddenly it turned into anger. My nostrils flared just as the front door opened.

"You feeling better?" Hayes said as i turned around.
He read the facial expressions and his smile immediately faded. "Babe i swear it didn't mean anything." He through this hands up in defense.

He started to back up as i walked towards him.

"Why'd you do it?" I said trying not to yell.

"It didn't mean any-."

"WHY'D YOU DO IT?!" I yelled but my voice broke and the end and tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Babe im sorry." Hayes said trying to pull me into a hug.

I immediately pushed him away and ran out of the house.

"Claudia!" I heard behind me but i kept running.

I didn't know where i was going i just knew i couldn't stay with him.