2.2

(hayes POV)

"WAKE UPPP!!" I heard someone's voice echo throughout the apartment. It wasn't Claudia's voice but i recognized it. Tez.

My eyes reluctantly opened as i sat up in bed. "Bro the fuck are you doing here?..." I checked the time on my phone. "At six in the morning?!"

"I just wanted to make sure you guys were getting your day started since it's the first day of you being an actual adult and all of that." Tez explained just as Claudia woke.

"Tez, why are you here?" Claudia groaned as she switched positions in bed.

"Just go back to sleep, baby." I said because i was about to go back to sleep too.

"Oh no no no." Tez went to Claudia's side of the bed and started shaking her awake. "I need your help with something."

"What can she help you with that i can't?" I said a little offended.

"You know your lul friend, Clau." Is all Tez said and Claudia was intrigued in the conversation.

"What about her?" Claudia sat up with a smile on her face.

"Girl, put me on." Tez begged.

"And what do i get out of it?"

"Um, you get a no more tez third wheeling y'all everywhere cause he got his own girl to worry bout." Tez said making Clau and i laugh.

"Fine, I'll call her later." Claudia said getting out of bed and heading toward the bathroom.

Tez waited till the bathroom door shut before speaking again. "So what y'all do last night?!"

"We ain't even do shit. She gotta hangover and slept the whole night." I rolled my eyes.

"Then when was the last time you hit that?" Tez looked at me surprised.

"I don't know.." i shrugged. "Like a month ago."

"A MONTH?!" Tez basically shouted.

"Dude, keep your voice down." I shushed him. "She isn't even in the mood for it anymore apparently."

"Dude, what if she's pregnant?" Tez whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "She's not. I would notice."

"Okay then she got aids."

"She would have to be fucking another guy for that to happen and she's not." I said just as Claudia came out of the bathroom which shut us up real quick.

"I'm hungry." Claudia complained as she tied her hair up into a bun.

"Y'all know you got ice cream sandwiches in the freezer?" Tez asked. My mom really stocked up.

"Ouhhh, I've been craving those." Claudia said leaving the bedroom.

Tez eyes widened as she left. "Dude aren't cravings a pregnancy symptom or some shit."

"No, it's not even possible, she was literally drunk last night." I shook my head as Tez sat down.

"Okay, it doesn't matter if she's not showing yet." Tez said making me start to panic a bit.

"She did through up last night." I said thinking about it.

"Look up the rest of the symptoms!" Tez rushed me.

"Okay, okay." I picked up my phone and looked it up. "Swollen breast, illnesses, nausea, food cravings, and mood swings."