0.4

2 weeks later

"Size medium." Nicole said to the Victoria Secret lady.

I've been in Australia for 2 weeks and I've kind of gotten used to it. I talk to Hayes basically everyday and I've made a few friends in Australia. One being Nicole who i met on the way here and her brother Dylan.

"Clau are you sure you don't want to buy anything?" Nicole said wavy the lingerie she was purchasing.

I shrugged. "There's nobody to show it off to so what's the point?"

"You don't know that." She said dragging me to the lingerie section. "Someday your going to have your future boyfriend over and your going to be like 'damn i wish i listened to Nicole and bought that lingerie piece' and I'm going to laugh in your face."

"Fine." I said searching around. A red 2 piece caught my eye immediately. I picked it up examining it. "Do you have this in a small?"

The woman nodded and left to the back.

"See, your going to thank me one day." Nicole exaggerated. Maybe me laugh.

"Here you go Ma'am." The lady handed me the nicely packaged lingerie. We checked out and went to the next store.

-

"I'll see you tomorrow." Nicole said as i closed the car door and jogged into my apartment complex.

I went down the hall to my apartment. My arms were full of bags from stores. We basically shopped till we dropped.

I searched for my keys only to realize my door was already cracked open.

My heart sped up as i slowly crept into my apartment trying not to make a sound. It was kind of hard with 12 different bags in my hand.

I quietly put down my bags and grabbed the sharp knife i kept behind the door in situations like these.

I walked around the corner seeing Hayes on my couch with a blanket over him.

"Shit, it took you long enough." Hayes stood up.

I dropped the knife and ran straight into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. He hugged me back tighter.

He slowly backed up till his legs hit the couch and he fell onto it.

I felt a familiar sting in my eyes as they turned watery.

"Hey." Hayes said lifting my head up. "Don't cry."

I lightly laughed wiping my face.

"Why are you here? How did you even get here?" I questioned his as i was still in his lap.

"My mom and i flew out to see you guys for the week." Hayes said making me smile.

"That's why you wouldn't answer the FaceTime call yesterday."

"Yea." Hayes chuckled. "You we're trying to call me when i was boarding the plane."

I giggled and it was silent for a minute. I hugged him again and he hugged back.

I could honestly stay in that position for the rest of my life. The feelings i have for Hayes i feel like won't ever go away.

"Your mom said to meet at her house in an hour for dinner." Hayes said breaking the silence.

I nodded. "I need to unload my bags." I state getting off of Hayes.

I dragged the bags of clothes and makeup into the living room.

"Okay you never shopped like that back in California." Hayes picked up a Hollister bag full of clothes and dumped it out onto the couch.

I shrugged. "I met a girl here who basically shops till she drops everyday."

I purposely left the Victoria Secret bag behind so Hayes wouldn't go through it.

Once i was done separating my clothes from makeup i stacked up everything and brought it to my loft.

"Hey you forgot a bag." Hayes said from down the stairs. I put the clothes down and ran down the stairs, snatching the bag from Hayes before he dumped it onto the couch.

Hayes face turned confused. Then it turned into a smirk and he snatched the bag from me. We played tug of war with the bag till Hayes yanked it out of my hands and held it high.

"Hayes no." I begged and jumped for the bag but it was no use.

"You made such a big deal of it. Now i want to know what it is." Hayes said as he reached into the bag pulling out the bright red lingerie.

Hayes eyebrows furrowed until he figured out what it was. "Oh shit."

I crossed my arms as Hayes bust into laughter on the couch.

"Who'd you buy it for?" Hayes flung the underwear portion at me and i caught it.

"No one." I sighed. "My friend forced me to buy one."

"A guy?" Hayes turned serious.

What the fuck was his problem?

"No. A girl." I said narrowing my eyes. "Can i have the other piece now?"

"Mmmm." Hayes thought about it. "Can you show me what it looks like on someone?" Hayes joked. My face twisted. "I'm just kidding Claudia." Making my heartbeat go back to normal.

He tossed me the top half as i jogged up to my loft.

"So where am i sleeping?" Hayes followed me.

"In the guest room downstairs." I scoffed putting the 2 piece in my nightstand.

"But it gets cold at night and i want to be able to feel someone's body heat." Hayes complained.

"Hayes, it's 103° outside. It is not going to get cold." I turned around only for him to tackle me onto the bed.

What is up with him right now? He's being very flirtatious right now. But most importantly, what's wrong with me? He just said me to put on my lingerie for him and if we can sleep in the same bed and i declined both.

"What is up with you?" I struggled to get out from underneath Hayes. He shrugged.

"I just missed you that's all."