0.9

(ok ok back to Claudia's POV)

Day 3 of Hayes being in Australia. I feel like time is going by slow. Which is good because the slower the time the more time i have with Hayes before he leave.

Hayes had the keys and was about to open the door when my mom opened it for him. She jumped making my eyebrow raise.

"What are you doing here?" I said crossing my arms.

"Umm.." she thought about it for a second. "I wanted to apologize for real this time. I do believe you guys and I'm sorry for not trusting you."

"Thanks..." My eyes narrowed because something wasn't right.

She nodded and rushed down the hall.

"Well at least she apologized." Hayes shrugged as he opened the door.

I walked in and Hayes immediately pinned me to the wall.

"Hayes wait." I pushed him off of me. He looked at me confused as i walked further into the apartment and causally scanned around the living room. I suddenly spotted a camera.

"Unbelievable." I scoffed and turned towards Hayes. He was still confused.

I hugged Hayes around his stomach so everything looked normal. "Don't make it obvious, but there's a camera on the fireplace next to the picture of you and me."

"Your mom put that there?" Hayes mumbled back.

"Mhm." I hummed letting go of him. I jogged up to my room and looked around. There was another camera in the corner of my room. I rolled my eyes and went back down the stairs.

"There's another one in my room." I told Hayes.

"There's one in the guest room too." Hayes said making me scoff.

"That's great." I sarcastically said sitting down on the couch. "Did you find one in the kitchen?"

"I didn't see one but that doesn't mean that there isn't one there." Hayes said.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "I knew she was being suspicious."

"So what can we do that isn't suspicious." Hayes asked as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"We can watch a movie." I suggested. Hayes agreed.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. We agreed on a movie and i kicked my feet up onto the couch resting my head on Hayes' lap.

He looked down at me. "This isn't suspicious?"

I shrugged. "I don't really care at this point."

-

11 pm rolled around and I climbed into my bed that Hayes was already in.

He set down his phone and pulled my waist towards him.

"I want to kiss you so badly right now." Hayes admitted in the pitch black.

I giggled. "Do you think the cameras have night vision?"

"Knowing your mom, yes."

-

I shuffled around in the bed not being able to sleep. It's 1am.

"Hayes." I whispered to see if he was awake.

"Mmhm." He hummed in response.

"Are you tired?" I whispered again. I don't know why I'm whispering because the apartment is empty.

"No." Hayes said sitting up.

"I have an idea." I said getting out of bed.

"What?" Hayes watched as i slid on my slides.

"You coming?" I said grabbing the car keys. Hayes jumped out of bed and put on slides and i quickly jogged down the stairs and out the door.

"Clau, wait." I heard Hayes behind me.

I smiled. "Catch up."

I ran down to the garage and opened my car door. Hayes got into the passenger side.

"What are we doing in here-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. Hayes kissed back and pulled me over the center console.

It was like our first kiss all over again. I smiled into the kiss gripping onto his hair. Hayes' lips trailed down my neck and onto my chest and boobs.

I moaned and felt Hayes' lips smirk. I could feel the marks being left on my boobs. At least he was smart about it this time.

His hands rubbed against my inner thigh as i put his head up to connect our lips. My finger tips ran down his abs down to his v line.

If we're being completely real right now, I'm scared to go a step further than making out because i don't want it to me weird between us. It makes it 100x worse that we're in a car and not a real bed.

I guess i got too caught up in my thoughts cause Hayes stop what he was doing.

"Clau, you okay?" Hayes said snapping me out of my thoughts. "We can stop..."

"I just suddenly got tired." I lied and fake yawned.

Hayes opened up the car door and carried me back to the room. Now i was actually getting tired.

I yawned for real this time as Hayes laid me down on the bed.

Hayes laid down and we got into our normal position but this time i could feel Hayes' boner digging into my back.

Instead of making him go to sleep with it i slowly crept my hand onto the top of his waistband.

"Claudia." Hayes warned. His eyes still shut.

I didn't respond and continued by putting my hand into his pants. As soon as i got a grip his eyes flew open and i started pumping slow then sped up.

In 2 minutes max i felt Hayes' twitch and the warm liquid fill my hand.

Hayes groaned making me feel accomplished. "That was the best hand job I've ever gotten."

I smirked as i got out of bed to go wash the liquid off my hand.

When i came back Hayes was asleep so i carefully crawled into bed and fell asleep.