0.2

~Hayes~

From Madison💞: Hey baby we need to talk
To Madison💞: Abt what?
From Madison💞: Well.....
To Madison💞: ...
From Madison💞:We kind have to break up.
To Madison💞: What? Why?
From Madison💞: Because...
To Madison💞: Bc?
From Madison💞: I love someone else.
To Madison💞: Who?!
From Madsion💞: we're over Hayes

I rolled my eyes turning off the phone. I got up from my bed going to the bathroom stripping from my clothes and stepping into the hot shower water.

I turned off the water wrapping my waist with a dry towel. I brush my teeth then spit in the sink hearing my phone ring.

I run out of the bathroom seeing the facetime caller id. I quickly hit the answer button.

"Did you land?" I asked as her face popped up in the screen.

"Yes." Claudia rushed as the video chat pixelated cause of poor connection. "I'll call you when i get to the apartment. There's really bad connection."

"Alright." I smiled as she hung up the phone.

I went downstairs seeing my mom making food.

"Have you talked to Claudia yet?" My mom said as she wiped down the kitchen island.

"Yea, just right now. She said she would call me when she gets to her apartment." I said sitting in the bar stool.

"Apartment?" My mom questioned.

"Yea. Olivia (Claudia's mom) got her a apartment for a month." I nodded.

"Wow. That's a lot of responsibility." My mom laughed.

"Claudia is the most responsible person I've ever met mom."

"I know, i know." My mom smiled at me.