2.3

2 weeks later
(Claudia's POV)

"So... your gonna go out with Tez tonight, again?" I smile as i talked to Nicole over the phone.

"Yes." She giggled. "He's such a sweet guy. The only problem is i go back to Australia next week again."

"Nicole, you are almost 19. You're too old to be going back and forth between your parents." I said and Nicole sighed.

"I know, i know." She breathed. "I just don't know where to settle down."

Just as i was about to reply my phone started ringing again. I look at the caller ID realizing it was my agent.

"Hold on I'll call you back." I tell Nicole and answer my agent. "Hello?"

"Claudia, i set up a photo shoot for you tomorrow just so you get used to the whole modeling thing. I know it's new for you." My agent, Maggie, told me.

"Okay, thank you. I'm so excited." I smiled.

"The photo shoot is tomorrow at 12." Maggie said. "You will get paid immediately after."

I thanked her and hung up just as the front door slammed downstairs and i knew it was Hayes. He went job searching this morning while i stayed home.

I left our bedroom and walked down the stairs seeing Hayes pacing back and forth, obviously mad.

"Babe.." i placed my hand and his shoulder.

He immediately pushed my arm off of him in anger making me stumble onto the couch.

My mood flipped from caring to anger in the matter of seconds.

"The fuck is your problem?!" I yelled at him as i stood back up.

He ignored my question and stormed up the stairs to our bedroom.

I rushed after him. It's not healthy for us both to be in a mood, so i took a breath and followed him to our room.

"Hayes." I breathed as he pace back and forth around the room. I stopped him and faced him towards me. "look at me." I said using my hand to make him look at me. He doesn't make eye contact with me though. "Look at me."

He finally gives up and looks at me. My eyes soften. "What happened?"

He shook his head no. "I'm overreacting, I'm fine."

I didn't believe him, but i let it go so he wouldn't get upset again. "Did you find a job?"

Hayes shook his head no before walking away from me. "All of them i have to have my diploma for."

"It's okay, i got my first photo shoot tomorrow and I'll get paid too." I explained to Hayes.

He rolled his eyes. "Okay." Is all he said before walking past me and sat on our bed.

I ignored his eye roll and called Nicole back. She picked up almost immediately.

"Can you come over? I need to find a good outfit?" Nicole begged.

I said yes with out a question. It was probably better off if i left Hayes by himself for a little while.

"I'm going to Nicole's house. I'll be back later." I said waiting for a reply i didn't get.

I rolled my eyes for the millionth time today and left the house.

*

I pulled up to Nicoles's house and quickly ran into her house. Letting myself in i could already hear Nicole's frustration.

I entered her room upstairs seeing her whole closet scattered around her room.

"I don't know what to wear." She complained. "He said to dress formal but not formal. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!"

"First of all, take a breath." I said sitting down on her bed. "Second, i think he means semi formal."

"I still don't know what that means." She said frustrated making me laugh. "Can you help me?"

I nodded as we spent the next 30mins finding the perfect outfit. It was a cream colored silk dress (picture above).

We watched netflix for a couple of hours before she started getting ready. After she finished her make up she got dressed.

"You look so cuuuuutttteee!" i said as we looked at her in the mirror. "Let's go take pictures."

She agreed and stood in front of the a white wall as i started taking pictures.

The doorbell rung making Nicole's mouth prop open. I quickly took at picture before handing her back her phone, jacket, and purse.

"Lock the door when you leave, okay?" She rushed out the door. I didn't even have a chance to reply before she shut the door.

I lied down on her bed watching netflix when my phone buzzed.

[Baby💦❤️]  when are you coming home ?

I rolled my eyes at his text. So now he wants to text me. It was only 8pm, i wasn't ready to go home yet.

[Me] when i feel like it