1.1

2 months later

"Claudia." My math teacher called on me which snapped me out of my day dream. Mr. Davidson pointed at the problem on the bored. "What is the first last step of this equation?"

"Ummmmm...." i mumbled just as the bell rung making me breath.

"Saved by the bell." Tez said making me nod.

"Thankfully."

We packed up our stuff and headed out the classroom.

"I got science. I'll catch you and Hayes later." Tez said before jogging off to the stairs.

I walked down the hall thanking god that there's only 3 more months of school and next month is Hayes and I birthday.

I felt a pair of hands around my waist making me jump.

"Calm down, it's just me." Hayes said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You scared the life out of me." I said and Hayes chuckled.

We walked into History together and sat in the back like always just as the bell rang.

A pretty girl walked in with a note and handed it to the teacher.

"Class, this is our new student from New York, Natilee." The teacher announced.

Someone did a cat call. All the guys were eyeing her including Hayes making me slouch down in my eat uncomfortably. She walked to the back of the class and sat in the seat next to me.

I already hate her and she just got here.

"Hi, I'm Claudia." I turned towards her with a fake smile but she was new so how could she tell the difference.

"Hi." She shyly smiled back. "I hate being at a new school."

"Don't worry about it. This school is pretty welcoming."

"That's good to know." She looked relived.

"Hey, you wanna hang out after school?" I asked. "You seem chill."

"Sure, I'd love to." She said and scribbled something on a piece of paper. She handed it to me. "Just call me when school gets out."

An devilish grin appeared on my face. You know what they say. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

"Ms. Bryans keep the talking to a minimum." Ms. Holland said making me room my eyes.

"At lunch you wanna go get something to eat?" Hayes asked me and i nodded. I haven't ate at all today.

"Mr. Grier, what nation remained neutral during World War 2?" Ms. Holland said making Hayes shrug. "We just went over this."

"Does it look like i was paying attention?" Hayes said setting off the teacher.

"No, which is exactly why you will be with me at lunch for detention." The teacher said immediately writing up a slip.

"Why?" Hayes continued. He knows that this will get him in trouble at home but it never stops him.

"For disrupting the class." Ms. Holland said.

"The only thing that disrupted the class was you writing up a detention." I chimed in. This always happens. If either one of us got into a argument with a teacher the other one had to back them up. We've been doing this since 3rd grade.

"Would you like to join him Ms. Bryans?" She directed her attention to me.

"Honestly i could care less." I shrugged.

She was taken aback for a minute then picked up the phone. "Hi. I am sending Hayes Grier and Claudia Bryans down to the office. They have been rudely disrupting my class."

"Can i go to?" The new girl, Natilee, said making both me and Hayes look at her.

"You didn't do anything." Ms. Holland said angry at how her class was ending up.

Natilee went to the back counter where the electric sharpen was and dropped it making pencil shavings fly everywhere. Ooo's erupted from the class. "Oops."

Ms. Holland's nostrils flared. "Natilee Perez will be joining them!"

Ms. Holland slammed the phone down and pointed towards the door. She was so mad she couldn't even say any words

Hayes was the first one out the door followed by Natilee.

Before i left, i flipped off the class. "Have fun, motherfuckers." I caught up with Natilee and Hayes. "Natilee this is my boyfriend, Hayes."

Hayes gave her a welcoming smile.

"So what do we do now?" Natilee said as we roamed the school.

Just if as on cue, the campus security turned down the hallway.

"You three are going the principal for a little chat." Security said.

Well now we're fucked...