0.6

November 4, 2018 11:26pm

I kicked off my heels as we entered my apartment.

"I'm so tired." I whined making Hayes laugh.

"I'm not." He teased making me groan.

I walked upstairs to my loft and dug threw my dresser for shorts and my Calvin Klein sports bra.

I attempted to reach behind my back to unzip my dress but it couldn't reach.

"Can you unzip this shit?" I asked Hayes annoyed because all i wanted to do was go to sleep.

Hayes nodded and unzipped my dress revealing my black lace Victoria Secret bra.

At this point i didn't even give a fuck if Hayes saw me naked, i was so tired. I turned my back to Hayes and unclipped my bra feeling free. Bras are so uncomfortable.

I slip on the sports bra and let the skirt of the dress fall revealing my lace black panties that went with the bra. Putting on my shorts i drag myself to the bathroom and wipe all the makeup off then pulling my hair into a bun.

After that i went to my bed that Hayes was laying down. I pulled the covers over me.

"Good night, Clau." Hayes said making me smile.

"Good night."

-

I groaned and moved around as i heard dishes crash. All i wanted was to sleep. Being that the space next to me on the bed was empty i knew it was Hayes.

"What the fuck, Hayes?" I yell knowing he can hear me.

"Sorry." I heard his voice yelled back.

I sat up and checked the time on my phone. 2:30am.

Slowly, got up from bed and walked down the stairs seeing Hayes in the kitchen.

He was shirtless with basketball shorts and his harshly toned abs & v line were not too bad to look at.

Football was definitely doing him right.

"Why are you eating?" I said as i sat on one of the bar stools. "We just ate 3 hours ago."

"I'm hungry." Hayes said as he stared at the water in the pot that was on the stove.

"How do you still have abs? You eat for a living." I laugh and he chuckled.

"I asked my that everyday." Hayes said. It was silent for a minute. "Do you think the water is ready?" Hayes said pointing at the water that was slowly starting to bubble.

I shrugged.

Before i could stop him, Hayes stuck his pinky into the water and immediately pulled it out.

"FUCK!" Hayes cursed gripping his finger. "That fucking hurt."

"Yea, i could've told you that." I cover my mouth trying not to laugh at his poorly thought out decision.

"Claudia, for real this shit hurts." Hayes said and i could tell he was actually in pain.

I rolled my eyes and dragged him into the bathroom downstairs. Turning on the cold water i grabbed first aid kit from the towel closet.

I ran his finger under the water for five minutes then jumped onto the counter top as Hayes stood between my legs.

Hayes winced as i lightly touched the red blister that was forming around his pinky. I carefully placed a bandage with Neosporin around his finger.

"All done." I said showing Hayes his finger.

"It still hurts." Hayes complained.

I made a fake pouty face. "Want me to kiss it better." Hayes nodded making me laugh. I kissed his finger and he backed away from the counter so i could hop down.

"I'm not hungry anymore." Hayes said making me laugh. "I'm actually tired."

I shook my head and walked up to my loft. Hayes followed me up the stairs making me stop.

"Hayes your room is downstairs."

"I told you i don't want to sleep by myself." Hayes said.

I gave up and continued up the stairs. Hayes got on the other side of the bed and opened up the covers for me.

I willingly crawled into the bed as Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist while pulling me close to his body.

I fell asleep in no time.

-

The next morning i woke up to the sound of my phone. My eyes fluttered open as i reached for my phone but couldn't because of Hayes' strong grip around me.

Careful not to wake him up, i slipped my hand over his arm and grabbed my phone seeing a FaceTime call from my mom.

"Hey, Baby." My mom immediately said.

"Hi." I lazily said.

"I thought you would be up by now." My mom said as the sun shines in from her office windows causing my eyes to squint.

"No, i didn't get much sleep last night." I said as Hayes shifted behind me so his arms were wrapped around waist again.

"Is that Hayes?" My moms eyebrows raised. I nodded.

This must sound really bad from her point of view. I literally just told her that i didn't get a lot of sleep and Hayes is right next to me.

"Okay..." My mom gave me a disapproving look. "Claudia you know if me and Liz think you guys can't handle things by yourselves over there, Liz said she is perfectly fine getting a hotel."

"Mom we are fine. There is nothing going on." I rushed. Damn she really thinks that we fucked.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later." She said before hanging up.

"Bro, she thinks we had sex last night." Hayes said startling me.

"I know." I said running my fingers down my face. "So no more of you staying up here."

"What? Why not?" Hayes sat up.

"Cause if they suspect anything your going to go stay in a hotel." I said with a 'duh' look on my face.

"It's not like they're going to walk into the house. As long as your mom doesn't call in the morning then we'll be fine." Hayes shrugged. He made a good point.

"I don't even know why I'm stressing. It's not like there something actually going on between us." I scoffed getting out of bed.

"Yea." Hayes said quietly.

-
Okay quick explanation:

Basically, Hayes has a little bit of feelings for Claudia but doesn't want to admit it. Claudia defiantly does have feelings for Hayes but doesn't know if he feels the same way.

Their moms, think something is going on with the two and don't approve at all. They don't want them to have a relationship in that type of way because in their eyes, they're like siblings.