0.5

"Okay." Hayes said over the phone. "See you tomorrow." He hung up his phone. "My mom said that your mom got called in for a meeting and my mom went with her.

I groaned. "I just put on a shit ton of makeup and a dress for my mom to cancel on dinner." I rolled my eyes.

"We can go out to dinner." Hayes shrugged while shoving his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"Where?"

"I don't know. I'm not the one who lives in Australia." Hayes chuckled.

"Okay lets go."

We walked into the dimmed Italian restaurant and was immediately seated.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Hayes asked as the lady handed us out menu.

"Your visiting so it's your choice." I shrugged scanning through the menu.

"I want to meet your friends here." Hayes said.

"Okay well there's only 2."

"Still." He shrugged. "I want to see if they're good enough to be your friends."

"Good enough?" My eyebrows raise and Hayes nods.

We talked till the server gave us our food. "I'll be right back." I said excusing myself from the table.

I headed to the bathroom and stood in line.

"Claudia?" A male's voice said making my head whip around. It was Dylan. "I thought i saw you sitting down."

"Dylan, what are you doing here?" I carefully hugged him trying not to knock over the serving tray of champagne in his hand.

"I work here." Dylan said taking me by surprise. I don't know why it was such a surprise. He was literally wearing a uniform and had a serving tray. "What are you doing here?"

"I came out to dinner with my twin who isn't my twin." I said hoping i wasn't confusing him.

"Ohhhh." Dylan said snapping his fingers trying to remember something. "Hayes!"

"Yea." I smiled. Nicole must have told him.

"What table are you at? Maybe i can ask your server if we can switch places."

I pointed over to the table only for Hayes to be already looking over. He quickly went back to the food. I think he is hoping i didn't see him.

"I'll go ask." Dylan said walking away.

By now the line was down and i quickly used the bathroom and went back to the table.

"Who was that?" Hayes immediately asked as i sat down.

"One of my friends, Dylan."

"So you did buy that lingerie for someone!" Hayes practically yells making me want to slap the life out of him.

"No." I kick him under the table. "It's not like that."

Hayes mumbles something but i couldn't make out the words.

I brush it off and pick up my fork to eat my food only to realize that half of my food was already gone.

"Hayesssss." I complain look up at the smirk on his face.

"I was hungry and your food was just staring at me." Hayes shrugged making me groan.

I finished my food and Dylan brought us the check and stood there for a second making me confused. "Oh." I laugh. "Hayes this is Dylan, Dylan this is Hayes."

They quickly shake hands and make small talk. I kind of zoned out.

I mad that Hayes is only going to be here for a week. I know that he's still in school right now but still.

"Right, Clau." I heard Hayes say snapping me out of my thoughts. I slowly nodded my head not really knowing what I'm agreeing too.

"Oh." Dylan said disappointed and walked away before i could get a chance to stop him.

My eyebrows furrowed. "You didn't hear a word i said, huh?" Hayes said and i shook my head no. "Yea i could tell."

"What did i agree to?" I said and Hayes lips turned into a smirk as he shrugged.

"Hayes." I complained making him laugh.