1.8

2 weeks later!! (the day before their b-day)
(Claudia's POV)

"Excuse me." A worker said as he brought in a table to the venue.

Liz rented out a nice venue for our birthday. She went a little overboard, but she has been planning this for 3 years now.

I looked around for Hayes considering he told me to meet him here.

"CLAUDIA!" I heard from behind me. It was Liz of course. "What are you doing here?! You're not supposed to see anything yet!"

"Hayes told me to meet him here." I said looking around for him.

"Babe." I heard behind me making me snap my neck that direction.

He jogged over to Liz and I.

"Why are you too here?!" Liz said fave palming herself.

"Mom calm down." Hayes chuckled as she look a breath. "We're gonna leave."

I waved to Liz as we headed out to the car.

"Hayes opened the door for me and i got into the car.

When he got into the driver seat he pulled out a box and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I smiled and looked at Hayes.

"An early birthday gift." Hayes said and me eyes widened. After all this drama with my dad it totally slipped my mind to get Hayes a gift.

"Do i have to open it now or can i wait till i give you my gift?" I played it off.

"Open it now, I'll wait." Hayes said. I guess he was anxious for me to open the gifts.

I open the box revealing a Cartier love bracelet. My jaw propped open.

"You like it?" Hayes questioned.

"I love it." I said hugging him.

After i let go i scanned the gold bracelet.

"Look on the inside." Hayes said as i looked at it.

There was an engraving in the bracelet that said:
3/21/2000♡

I looked at Hayes as my eyes started to water.

"No don't cry! This is supposed to be happy." Hayes said making me giggle.

He pulled me over the center console sat me on his lap. He took the bracelet and put it on my wrist.

After the bracelet was secure, Hayes looked me in eyes.

"You know something, babe." Hayes said as he rubbed his hands up and down my thighs.

"What?"

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you tomorrow night." Hayes whispered in my ear making me giggle.

Just as i was about to speak my phone rang. I pulled it out of my back pocket and saw the caller Id. It was Nicole.

"Hey bitchhhhhh." I said answering the phone.

"Hey. I just landed in LA. Where we meeting?" Nicole said.

"The mall." I said immediately. This would be a perfect chance to get Hayes a present.

"Okay meet me there in 20 minutes." She said before hanging up.

"Your going to ditch me to hang out with Nicole?" Hayes whined.

"I haven't seen her in a while so yes." I smiled and kissed him before i jumped into the passenger seat. "Can you drive me to the mall?"

Hayes rolled his eyes are started the car.

-

"What if you get him a pair of shoes." Nicole said as we searched around the mall.

"Nic, i don't think you understand." The stopped her. "He got me a Cartier bracelet with our birthday carved into it. A pair of shoes isn't going to do that."

"But what if you get shoes and something else." Nicole said making me roll my eyes even though it wasn't a bad idea.

"You just want to go into Footlocker, huh."

"So badly, the new Jordan 4s came out last week and ive been dying to get them." Nicole admitted making me laugh.

We walked into footlocker and i looked around for shoes. I remember Hayes rambling about the red Jordan 1s he wanted.

"Excuse me." I stopped a working who was about to pass me. "Do you have the red 1s?"

She nodded. "What size?"

"12"

In just a couple of minutes i payed for the shoes and we left.

"Can't you just get him a expensive glittery condom or some shit and call it a day." Nicole complained.

"No cause first of all I'm pretty sure glitter would get me pregnant and second we've never used a condom." I admitted.

"You've never used a condom?" Nicole slightly yelled.

"No, I'm normally on the pill."

"What do you mean, normally?" She said with a serious face.

"I ran out last week and i called my doctor and she said i couldn't pick it up till next week because i got sick a couple of weeks ago and they don't want me on any other medication."
I complained.

"But what about birthday sex?!" I Nicole looked at me concerned.

"I know, i know." I just don't know how to tell him yet.

"Bitchhh stop over reacting and use a damn condom." Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." I changed the subject. "Im gonna get him a Rolex."

"You know how much those cost right."

I nodded as we walked into the store.