2.1

"Babe, wake up." I heard Hayes voice ringing in my ears. I groaned as my eyes fluttered open.

It was dark and the only things i could see were the car lights. Liz was standing outside the car. My head was pounding so loud i could almost hear it.

"Hayes, my head." I said grabbing onto my head.

"Yea, that's called a hangover." Hayes said. "I'll get you Advil after my mom shows us the gift."

I nodded and we got out the car.

"Follow me." Liz said as we stood in front of a large apartment complex.

I looked at Hayes for an answer but he didn't know what was going on either.

We walked past a huge pool, up 4 flights of stairs, and down a hallway. She stopped in front of the door.

She grabbed Hayes hand and gave him a set of keys. "This is your guys apartment. I paid for the first 4 months of rent but after that, you guys are on your own. You guys can thank me tomorrow when Claudia is sober." Is all she said before scurrying down the hallway and disappeared.

I look at Hayes my eyes widened. First of all, how did she know i was drunk?

Hayes used the keys to open the front door. I walked into a large, spaced out living room connected to a large kitchen.

"Holy shit." Hayes said as he gazed at the huge apartment.

I was at a loss for words. It didn't even look like an apartment in here.

A set of lead up to a large hallway with 3 bedrooms, one being the master bedroom with a king size bed.

I ran into the room and jumped onto the bed. This place was amazing.

-

After washing my face, i went i to the walk in closet finding most of my stuff. I put on a pair of pajama shorts and my Calvin Klein bra.

"Babe, come here." I heard Hayes call me from our room.

I came out of the room and crawled under the covers next to Hayes.

"We're in the middle of Beverly Hills." He handed me his phone with a map.

I snatched the phone away from him. It's so hard to find an apartment over here. I don't know how Liz did it.

"That's crazy." I said handing Hayes back his phone. "Ima go to sleep."

Hayes nodded before kissing me goodnight and i was fast asleep.