Chapter 12: Help Me Help You

Jonahs POV

Jack walks round to the side of the house and checks the windows, each window is covered up by planks of wood like he really doesn't want people to look in. "No luck Jonah" Jack says to me. "HEY! OPEN THE DOOR" Zach shouts, putting on a deep an intimidating voice. "WE KNOW Y/N IS IN THERE" he shouts again, with no reply coming back to him. "Guys, were gonna have to break the door down, we need to get in there to see if everything is okay, we are her adopters after all" Corbyn suggests.
"Kick on 3" I sigh
"One"
"Two"
"Three"
We all charge towards the door, kicking the door and slamming the sides of our arm onto it. It didn't work.

Y/Ns POV

I could hear loud bangs coming from above me and I took this opportunity to seek help. I cough violently to retain my voice as it was slowly fading away. I used my last bit of energy left on one last shout. "HELP!" My voice was now gone after it forced me to cough up blood. "I swear to fucking god you're going to regret that" David bursts into the basement, and walks angrily towards me. I knew what was coming, this time, it could actually kill me.

Zachs POV

As we back away from the door, wondering how we were going to get inside. Faintly, we hear a shout. "HELP!" It screamed. "Holy fuck that's Y/N, we need to get in there NOW" Jonah panicked along with the rest of us. We could hear a loud shatter echo through the cracks in the walls and doors. "Guys, let's not just STAND HERE" Corbyn gets frustrated.
"One"
"Two"
"Three"
The door breaks open with one loud crash and we see Y/Ns Uncle David walking up the stairs covered in blood and with a golden key in his hand. "She's dead, she annoyed me too much. You didn't want her back did you?" David smirked. Was she actually dead? Everyone but me chased after David while I went searching around the house frantically trying to find where Y/N was. "Y/N! Please answer me! PLEASE!" I shout with tears flooding from my eyes and flowing down my cheeks. I checked the whole of the ground floor before coming across a large wooden door with a hole in it to see on the other side. It was a set of stairs going underneath the house, it was my only place left to check, I hoped to go in there and see Y/N alive and well, but I have a gut feeling that that won't be the case.

Corbyns POV

Corbyns POV

As we chased David up the stairs, he pushed desks with vases on them over, attempting to block our path. He eventually ran to the top floor then proceeded to enter the elevator. "NO!" I shouted as the doors to the elevator closed. "DOWN THE STAIRS" Jack shouted frantically. We ran down the stairs as fast as we could, sweating like we had just ran a marathon. We needed answers and we needed them now. The elevator doors opened as soon as we reached ground floor and we walked towards David, forcing him to back up into a corner. "Where's Y/N?" Daniel said, demanding an answer. "I told you, you absolute morons, she's dead"
"Oh yeah, well how did she die?" I spoke up.
"On the plane over here, just like her pathetic parents"

Zach came racing towards us "guys, I think I know where Y/N is, but the door needs a key." "Her coffin is kept in there, you can't disrupt the dead, it's disrespectful".
We could identify his lies from a mile off, even if he was telling the truth, that wasn't stopping us from checking nonetheless.

Y/Ns POV

I could hear shouts coming from outside my door, I lay on the floor after being brutally beaten once again by David. This time I was bleeding out, this was it. I never thought I'd have to face death at the age of 15, but I guess it's my time. Being honest, I have always been scared of this moment, but all I feel right now is peace. I felt no pain even though I should be, my legs were cut to shreds along with my chest, arms and face. A bone in each of my limbs were broken after that last beating. I'm sure he wanted to get rid of me quickly because he knew that the boys will want to visit.

I could feel my eyes slowly closing like when it's late at night and you're struggling to stay awake, although when I closed my eyes, I wouldn't be faced with a dream, I would be faced with death. I was surrounded in a pool of blood and even if someone was going to try and save me, it would be too late. The basement has 3 parts to it and I was in the furthest area, my story ends here. Darkness was slowly consuming my vision. Someone better bring this man to justice, that is my dying wish.

Jacks POV

Jonah approached David and kicked his harshly in the back of his legs, Jonah never really is the violent type of guy, but when it comes to family, nobody can stop him from getting his way. I firmly put my foot on Davids head as he lay on the ground and Daniel quickly grabs the key from Davids hand before he has chance to grab onto it tighter. Every action happened so fast, it was like we were in a movie. Zach snatched the key quickly from Daniels hand and ran across the entrance of the mansion. I could see that his hands were shaking as he tried to put the golden key in the lock. After a few tries, the lock was opened the door swung open, we raced down the stairs. The police turned up at the mansion door, after the phone call they must've been sent here.

The police pulled out their guns and pointed them at David as we attempted to run at Daniel and knock him over. I turned around briefly and saw David with his hands up, he wasn't following us anymore. We reached the basement to find streaks of blood across the walls. Each one of us checked every corner of the basement, searching for any traces of Y/Ns whereabouts.

Y/Ns POV

Someone broke into the basement as I was on the brink of dying, my vision was still deteriorating slowly. I couldn't make out who it was, but they reached out to me quickly.
"OH FUCK! JACK! GRAB HER!"

My vision was now gone, I felt a sharp pain then a floating sensation.