Chapter 25: Heart Breaks Slow

Y/Ns POV

This was stupid, this orphanage is stupid, I've been in here for at least 3 days now. I should have the choice to leave on my own accord, Kayla got me into this mess and now I can't go and see my family. What if they don't even miss me at all? They could've adopted someone else for all I know, and they could be giving her the same treatment that they wanted to give me like going on tour etc but they couldn't because I'm too much of a fuck up when I get into these situations that no 15 year old should have to go to.
I have no clue if Kayla is still in this orphanage, I hope she is because she doesn't deserve the freedom. This isn't where I belong.

It was time for dinner and this time I decided that I would go to the dining hall, however I would be sat far far away from Kayla. I sat on the other side of the room and... she's walking towards me with a tray.
I keep my head down, eating my food slowly.

"Hey... Y/N"
I ignored her, she's a psycho.
"Look, I know you're mad at me, but this is gonna be even more difficult for the two of us if we don't work together"
Again, I ignored her.
She sat down on the other side of the table I was sat at, can't she see that I'm not the slightest bit interested?
She was mid way through her meal before she looked at me and picked up her tray.
"Whatever, your family would've given you up anyway"
That was it.
"Excuse me?!"
"You heard me"
I stood up from my table, enraged.
"Don't you dare say that about my family. You got me into this mess, I don't want to be here"
"Well guess what, they're never gonna come for you. I got a message through today, it said that they wanted to get rid of you away"
I wanted to start a fight. I took deep breaths for a few intervals.

Kayla swung a punch and hit my cheek.

*TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER*

A lot has happened in the past week now I think about it. I got tazed and put into an orphanage, had a fight with Kayla, stayed in my room and had nothing to eat or drink, now I'm in a car. Far far away from that psychotic girl. But yeah, I'm in a car, I was pushed to be adopted after the fight because the orphanage said that they didn't want me anymore. For some reason I felt calm, I had been adopted by someone who wasn't Why Don't We and I wasn't in a panic to get away from these people. I love the boys, believe me I do, but I couldn't make them suffer, I would try to have a normal life with this family. They seemed rich, the mother wore a blazer and suede trousers.

We pulled up to the house where I was greeted by 2 girls, I assume her daughters and a tall man. We shook hands etc before I was shown around the house, it was way bigger than the old house. Anyway, back to the present, I was sat in my room, reading a book.
"Y/N!" Alice burst into my room, with Lia closely behind her. They sat down on my bed.

"We never really talked to you when you first came, so let's get to know each other!" Alice said cheerfully, she was VERY hyper. We learned a lot about each other in the talk we had, I learned that Alice is really into makeup, she's quite good at it actually and Lia is an animal lover. I told them about my passion for music.

"If you like music so much.. do you want to come to a concert with us tonight in LA? We've got spare tickets because our dad owns the venue" Alice asked.
"Sure" I replied back to her, with the biggest smile on my face.
Maybe this life wasn't so bad after all.

-------------------------------------------

OKAY IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND CRAPPY! It's so difficult to think of ideas and I'm trying to keep this story going as best as I can. I will get better with the chapters once I find the flow of the story again. I hope you understand. Anyway, I love you all, thanks for reading 💋