Chapter 20: Anywhere I Go

( if you haven't noticed I'm now resulting to wdw lyrics because there isn't enough songs, this is from taking you, anyway, enjoy)

Daniels POV

As we jumped to the entrance of the mall all I could think about was why did our record label want us back after they left us like that? Surely there must be a reason that they're not telling us. I tried not to think about it that much.

Y/Ns POV

I had never seen a mall so big before, looking at the map in the entrance hallway it showed all of the different shops mangled into never ending crossings and hallways, I'm bound to get lost in here at one point or another.
"So.. where to? Jonah asked.
We resulted in going around all of the designer shops in the mall and the boys were just throwing stacks of money at the staff like it was nothing. Corbyn bought a $300 jumper for gods sake. I couldn't complain though, the boys put their money together whenever I saw something that I liked and they bought it for me like it was no big deal, I tried to pick out cheap clothes but when we go into stores one of the boys will always hold up a jacket and ask if I like it from the other side of the store. I couldn't say if I liked it or not without asking the price but the guys were literally offering to buy me $100 clothes. Jack and Zach disappeared not too long after we got into the mall, the guys didn't seem worried whatsoever about where they had gone.

Once I had stacks of outfits to fill up my closet with, we went to a chipotle inside of the malls food court and found a booth table, I sat in the middle with the guys sat next to me.
"How are you enjoying today then Y/N?" Jack asked me.
"It's amazing! I've never been to anything like this mall before" I expressed.
"Yknow what could make it even better?" Zach smirked.
"I doubt anything could make today better"
He chuckled to himself before reaching into his shopping bag and pulling out a new IPhone 7. I look at it in disbelief as he pushed it towards me on the table. I look up at Zach "you're kidding?"
"Nope, it's all yours, on behalf of all of us as a little thank you for changing our lives for the better"
I lifted the iPhone out of the box slowly.
"You can talk to our fans now with us!" Jonah smiled.
With no second thoughts, I set up a twitter, instagram and snapchat. The guys snuck a picture of me while I was typing away at my new phone and tweeted it to their followers.

Just bought Y/N a new phone! Go follow her @ (your twitter user).

The picture was of me with the biggest smile on my face, all of the guys tweeted similar things of them telling their fans to follow me and my phone was flooded with notifications of follows immediately. I tweeted for the first time ever on this account.

Hey, I'm Y/N aka Why Don't We's adopted sister :)

Likes and retweets swarmed in and the replies consisted of "follow me" "you're so lucky" "notice me" etc. I followed some of them back and their reactions were priceless.

I put the phone down for a minute to have a deep conversation with the guys while I was with them around me.
"I just wanted to say thanks, for everything that you've done for me. Yes I may have almost died, but that was my fate, that was never your guys' fault, if I wasn't with you then I would be dead because I would've chosen to go to my uncles in the first place. I honestly couldn't imagine a life without you all with me, I haven't felt this happy in years and I only have to thank you guys for that, thank you so so much for being with me and supporting me every step of the way, I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me, I love you all so so much"
I start tearing up as I end my sentence.
The guys shed a few tears before all leaning together to form a weird group hug across a table booth. Before we broke the hug everyone said I love you to each other.

With piles of shopping bags in our hands we decided to head back to the car, it was only 12pm so we had the full day ahead of us still. "Where to now?" I ask.
"Oh you'll see" Jack smiled.
After the hell ive been through with David the least I want right now is a surprise, they scared me now because you honestly don't know what the guys will say. I laugh to myself after saying that in my head.
"What are you laughing at?" Jonah asked.
"Oh nothing.. nothing"

We sat in the car and I sat in the very back on a stray chair on its own. I loved this seat because you could see everyone in front of you. I knew we weren't going home because otherwise Jack would've said 'oh we are going home'.
We must've been in the car for around 15 minutes by now and Zach bursts out into song. "I SAID BOOM BOOM BOOM NOW LEMME HEAR YA SAY WAYHOOO"
Everyone shouted back at him 'wayhooo'
"Y/N! I said BOOM BOOM NOW LEMME HEAR YA SAY WAYHOO"
So I shouted it back to him loud and proud because he was in the very front of the car.
I poked my head up over the back of Jonahs chair to see that he was recording Zach singing and me shouting, I put my hands on his head before messing up his hair.
"Caught ya" I said to him before I laughed at him because of how proud he was of his haircut. Not long after, I drifted to sleep in my chair.

I opened my eyes and the car had stopped, our car was speeding up a road across the side of a mountain with a large drop to the side of us. "Uh.. we shouldn't be driving this fast?" I express my concern, but nobody answered me, I was fearing for my own life.
"Hey.. driver.. stop the car I feel sick" I used the excuse because I didn't feel safe being sat in this car anymore. The barriers on the side of the road disappeared because it was a straight road, however the drop was still haunting me. Ahead of us was a sharp turn, we didn't stop speeding until we reached the turn, the brakes failed to work immediately. I put my head in the brace position as we skidded to the very edge of the drop, 'we are going to die' I kept repeating in my head. I lifted my head up from the back of Jonahs chair and we were hanging off the edge of a cliff with a for sure fatal drop. "HOLY CRAP" I shouted. The car rocked back and forth over the piece of cliff that was hanging onto the back wheels, the wind threatened to push us over the side and make us flip. All of the guys kept a straight face. There was a car rolling down the hill fast, it didn't seem to have a driver, it was heading straight for our back 2 tyres, ready to push us off of the cliff and kill us. I wasn't ready to die, these guys don't deserve to die, they are my everything. I turn around frantically looking out the back of the car and seeing cars speedily drive past us like nothing was happening, why wasn't anyone trying to help us? I shout at the guys, hoping for a response. "CORBYN! ZACH! DANIEL! JACK! JONAH! PLEASE, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH PLEASE TALK TO ME" I shout with my heart beating out of my chest and tears streaming down my face. I reach for the door handles but they were all locked, I kicked at windows, I tried everything that I could to try and rescue us but there was nothing I could do, we were stuck in here until death do us part. The boys had their eyes closed and they were facing forwards, like they would be if they fell asleep, they must be unaware about what was happening, I had to save us, but there wasn't anything I could do, I was such a disappointment, I couldn't even save my own family. I kissed Jonah and Jack on the cheek because they were sat in front of me and I couldn't reach Zach, Corbyn and Daniel, although I would if I could. Their faces were cold and expressionless. This was it, this really was it. The car hit us and my vision turned pitch black.

I opened my eyes again screaming, with the car driving smoothly down the highway. "Woah WOAH Y/N are you okay?" Jack held onto my hands tight as I slowly opened my eyes, my head hurting like crazy.
"Ugh.. how are we alive" I ask him.
"What do you mean? Nothing has happened"
"But we were.. there was a cliff"
"It must've been a dream Y/N, were all alive, it's fine"
"Are you sure?"
"Positive"
"Now let's get to the surprise, we're only around 10 minutes away."
Jack turned around and went back on his phone, my heart still beating out of my chest.