Chapter 18: These Girls

(Time skip to when they get back to the house)

Corbyns POV

Our car pulled up to the driveway of our 'dream house' as Y/N likes to call it. I could see that she was eager to step through the door by the look on her face when our personal car driver turned off the engine to let us get out.
"Oh my god we're home, Corbyn are we home?, I think we're home' she said in excitement.
"HOME SWEET HOME BABAYYYY" Zach jumped out of the car with a gigantic neck pillow clinging onto his neck that he bought in the airport terminal. Jonah began running forward with his hand in the air, one of his hands holding the keys to the front door, we all closely followed.

Y/Ns POV

I was pushed through the door first in my trusty wheelchair because the guys wanted to see my reaction to being finally home. The door opened slowly and I had flashbacks to all the moments we had here before.
(Flashback conversations)
"GUESS WHO GOT SMOOTHIESS!"
"YO Y/N YOU WANNA GO BOWLING?"
"Concert TIMEEEE"
"Y/N, watch me do this headstand"
(Back to real life)
Jack spun me around in the wheelchair doing tricks like he did when we were leaving the hospital. "Yknow, I never thought that I could miss a house this much" I laughed as I turned to the guys behind me.
"Buuut, there's one slight problem"
"I doubt this problem is worse than the ones we've just had so what is it" Zach asked.
"How the hell am I going to get up the stairs"
"Now that.. is a good question" Jonah chuckled.
"Have you tried to stand?" Corbyn asked.
"I can try"
Gripping onto the sides of the wheelchair I push myself up and I manage to stand up straight without aid for a few moments before falling backwards into the chair.
"Okay let's just go to the garden, to see if you can walk forwards a little bit" Corbyn suggests.
I get pushed out into garden, closing the door behind us.
Jack holds onto the wheelchair as I stand up and the boys surround my path to catch my in case I fall. I manage to take 5 steps before falling into Jonah, almost pushing him into the pool accidentally, leaving me in hysterics because of his reaction.
"Well I guess that's a start" Daniel says, in between laughing at Jonah.
We all take deep breaths and calm down.
"Are you okay to be sleeping on the couch tonight Y/N? You should be fine by tomorrow considering it hasnt been long since your surgery and you're already walking a few steps"
Jack questions.
"Are you kidding? You have the most comfortable chairs ever, they might as well be a bed!" I laugh. "Fair enough then" Jack laughs back.
"I really am surprised how you're staying so strong through all of this yknow Y/N, probably the most positive person I've ever seen considering they were almost killed not too long ago" Corbyn says.
"What's benefit of being negative, it makes you and the people around you feel bad, positive however, makes you happy and others around you happy"
"I guess it works then, you being so happy makes us equally as happy"
"Exactly" I smile.

Jacks POV

It was the morning after we finally arrived back home after all of that chaos back in Miami. We decided that it would be fun to wake Y/N with a song. A loud song. We walked into the studio, selecting one instrument each and walking back out into the hallway. Once we all had an instrument, Daniel reached for the door handle and slowly turned it, holding it open so that we could all walk in without Y/N waking up. We all stood in the corner, after a few minutes I counted down from 5 in whisper and we began to play as loud as we could.
"WE ON SOMETHING SOMETHING SOME WE ON SOMETHING DIFFERENT"
Y/N threw herself forward in shock as fear then proceeded to laugh as she saw us in the corner of the room smiling at her. We stopped playing soon after.
"MORNING Y/N" I shouted.
"MORNING" she shouted back.

Y/Ns POV

The front door made a loud click, I assumed that it was August considering he just walked into the house last time with no warning.
"MORNING LOGAN" Daniel shouted.
A deep voice shouted back and a tall man with long blond hair walked through the door leading to the room that I was in, holding a small camera in his hand. "Guys look! It's the Why Don't We boys!"
He pointed the camera at the boys and they all said hey to the camera. As he was turning around he saw me sat on the couch, staring in confusion.
"Who's she?" He asks.
"Oh that's Y/N, we adopted her not too long ago" Daniel introduces me.
He walks over to shake my hand, he holds out his hand while saying
"Nice to meet you, I'm Logan"
I shake his hand.
"You look really familiar" I say to him.
"I'm Logan Paul on vine and YouTube"
"No way! My friend Kayla watches you!"
"That's cool! Where is she?"
"That's the thing, I don't really know where she is"
"Oh... well this just got awkward"
"It's fine don't worry about it" I laughed.
"I guess because I haven't had a phone for so long I haven't really been updated on social media or anything like that" I laugh again.
"I swear you had a phone and laptop" Jack asked.
"I did, I left it in Florida by accident"
"Oh yeah that reminds me, how come you guys cancelled your tour?"
"Our.. record label dropped us"
"Oh.. well I can contact the labels that I know? I can see if they could hit you up?"
"That would be great, thanks Logan"
"Okay so.. plan of action, Y/N we are taking you shopping tomorrow, maybe we can go to six flags too if you can walk around without limping tomorrow"
"Sounds great!" I smile.

-----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that these chapters are getting boring, I'm trying my best to keep it entertaining but I can't have drama straight after drama. I'll let you know this though, it's gonna get exciting very soon