Chapter 35: 8 Letters

I woke up in my house, my bedroom to be more specific, staring at the ceiling. I felt weak. My phone was by my side and I had been tucked into my sheets. The door opens, it's Corbyn.
"How you feeling?" he said with a small grin on his face, he probably knew what happened, but I didn't.
"Corbyn.. what happened?" I asked quietly, not afraid of knowing the truth.
"You passed out on the plane.." he said with a concerned tone to his voice, his eyebrow lowered as he forces himself to let out a small smile, he knew there was something wrong.
"I saw my mother.. Corbyn.." I let out.
"She said you guys were criminals.."
"Are you?.."
I asked with small breaks in between, I was so weak that I couldn't control my speech, but I knew that Corbyn felt let down that I had asked that question.
"Y/N, your mother talked to us the other day, before you got onto the bus"
"What did she say?"
"She said that she would jeopardise us until the day we die, and that she wants you back"
Tears begin to well up in my eyes as I begin to remember that my mother has every right to take me back, even though that is the last thing I want. I wanted to be here. Not with her.
"Corbyn I don't want to go.. please don't"
"Y/N.. we can fix this I promise"
"How? how can we fix this? She's my birth parent Corbyn"
"I don't know.. I really don't know Y/N.. but I sure as hell know that we are going to get through this, and you will stay with us. Myself and the rest of the guys want you here"

He glanced down at his hand as it rests on the door handle, then raises his view back to me.
"It's gonna be okay, please come downstairs when you're ready, let's not let this dampen our day"
With that, Corbyn closes the door and I slide up in my bed with my head against the wall.

Corbyns POV:

I make my way downstairs from Y/Ns room. I hate seeing her this sad and worried, there's been a lot that's happened to her recently and it would be difficult to let her go. It's made the bond between us and her stronger, and there's no denying that.
"How is she?" Daniel says as I reach the bottom of the stairs, concern written across his face.
I sigh.
"She thinks we are criminals"
"What? Why?" he shouts, shocked.
"She talked to her mum, the woman who we saw at the concert"
There was a long pause.
Daniel let out a long sigh.
"So what are we gonna do" He says quietly.
"There's not much we can do.."
Daniel turns around and hits his hand on the kitchen cupboard, clearly frustrated at the thought of losing Y/N. He feels the same as all of us, however we are playing a waiting game, and there's nothing much we can do in this situation.

Nothing much, other than wait.

A white envelope slides through the door and hits the door mat on its side, making a thud.
"I'll get it" Jonah volunteers, making his way towards the door.

Y/Ns POV:

I got dressed after dragging myself out of bed, it was difficult to stand but I had to pull through. I had no choice after all. I open the door slowly, hoping not to make a grand entrance into the kitchen after I walk down the stairs. The boys hear me, and I see Jonah walk by the stairs as I grip onto the banisters. He flashes his smile and I return, but he could clearly see the pain I was suffering. He outstretched his hand, giving me aid down the stairs.
I collapsed on the bottom few steps, however Jonah was there to catch me. He held me up in his arms and lead me through into the kitchen where the boys were, sitting me down on the table. He continues to make his way to the front door.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" Jack asks.
"I could be better.."
Corbyn had told the rest of the boys what I told him, this creates tension in the room as everybody scrambled to find solutions to the dilemma. We stood there still, alone with our thoughts.
"Look.. I don't want the rest of my time here to be this worrying, who cares if my mum came back?"
I let out a small laugh to lighten the mood, however the tension returned within seconds.
"Oh come on guys, let's live a little bit" I smiled.
"Everything is going to be fine don't you wor-"

"Y/N.." Jonah returns into the kitchen.
He held an envelope in his hand, my mother's handwriting on the front with the house address.
"It's for you."

—————————————————

DUMDUMDUMMMM oOH whats gonna happen next? I'm sorry for leaving y'all on such a long cliffhanger, I haven't updated this story since December and honestly I just forgot and school got into the way. I don't know if I'm fully returning but if I have some free-time then I will. Hope you enjoyed :)

Ig: typical.wdw (last time I updated this I had like 18k and now I have 26k so uH THATS CRAZY SKSKSK)
twitter: typicalneve