Issa Surprise.

Chapter Eight

Wednesday, October 4th

Mia is over at my house helping me get ready for my date tonight with Quan.

I never woulda thought i'd be going on a date with him, but he's a cool guy so it can't hurt.

I had a simple outfit on. High waisted jeans and a white long sleeve shirt, with my white Retro 12 OVO's.

 High waisted jeans and a white long sleeve shirt, with my white Retro 12 OVO's

"Girl, you look sexy." Mia said recording me on Snapchat so I did a lil spin for her.

"That's wassup!" I replied feeling nice. "You know what's wrong wit Tay? She been
r-bombing me all day." I asked Mia

Mia looked at me warily for a second but the emotion went away, "Uh, no, uh, she's just sick, said she practically paralyzed. Ha ha."

I looked at her weirdly, my head cocked to the side, "Okay then?"

"Aight get going before you late!" Mia lead me down the stairs at the same time someone rang the doorbell. "That probably him." She grinned and opened the door.

Quan was wearing a Warriors jersey with black jeans and some all Black Retro 6's.

Shake my damn head...Warriors. Can't lie they good though.

He stared at me for a minute, taking in my appearance. "You look sex- beautiful, Jaelyn." I blushed a bit at his words.

If he call me Jae Bae even once tonight though i'm finna blast.

Quan grabbed my hand, leading me to his car. I looked back at Mia and she had her thumbs up in the air.

"You never told me where we going." I told Quan, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Issa surprise." He looked over at me smiling, putting his hand on my thigh.

Oh?

I love surprises, but I hate that I have to wait to know what it is.

After about 20 minutes of driving we pulled up to a go-karting track.

"Oh, so you tryna get yo ass beat in driving?" I challenged Quan. I love go karting.

"Ha ha ha. We'll see bout that Jae." He winked at me before hopping out of the car, coming over to my side and opening mine.

What a gentleman.

It's night time so the outdoor track was lit up with string lights all along the fencing around the track. There were picnic tables spread out on the grass and a little food booth.