Let's Do It Then.

Chapter Fourteen

Tuesday, October 31st

2AM

Im so dumb.

I knew I shouldn't have got drunk.

I called him 100 times. No answer.

I texted him a bunch of times. He left me on read. It probably wasn't the best idea to text since I can barley make out the letters on the screen.

Why he being so extra though! It was only a kiss.

I walked on the empty, dark streets, only a few lingering teens still around. I trying to recover from my drunken state. I came upon a basketball court and only made me think of Lamelo. I laid down in the middle of the court, staring at the stars. Damn that shits cold.

I think I should fix this.

I got up and walked to the Ball's house. I need to talk to him. I knocked on the door, breathing heavily. My head felt really heavy on my shoulders.

I heard a groan from the other side, "Yeeeees-"

"Bianca?" The tears are coming back. She was wrapped naked in a blanket. Melo's blanket.

"Wow. This is awkward." She said in a sarcastic voice. This bitch.

"Whatchu doing here." I asked the question, but I prolly already know the answer.

"I was just in bed with Melo. But he made me get the door, so here I am!"

Melo don't make me get the door, bitch.

I straightened up. I don't want her to think she's getting to me. "Aight, cool." I said and walked away.

He's completely sober and chose to sleep with Bianca. I'm drunk and kissed a boy.

I walked home slowly, dragging my feet across the paved sidewalk. The tears were stopping, but they still there.

How could he do this. I made a mistake, but he chose to do something worse. Maybe he only wanted sex.

How could I have been such an idiot. He's LaMelo Ball. As if he'd settle down for one girl.

As soon as I got home I facetimed the first person i'd always go to.

"Jazzy?"

"Baby girl what's wrong? Are you crying?" Jasmine questioned from the other side of the phone. I wish we were together.

I cried into the phone, telling her everything that happened tonight.

"I'm gon kill that motherfucker I swear." She said sounding angry, "But you also in the wrong too, Jae. Just not as bad. What he did was too far."

"I know. I messed up." I sighed

"Were y'all, like, dating?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Technically, no. We was never labeled as boyfriend and girlfriend. But we had that unspoken title. I mean we went to a party in each others jerseys!" I exclaimed. Melo said he wanted to wait to ask me out. Guess that time ain't gonna come now.

"I miss you. It ain't the same with you gone. Everyone misses you."

"I miss y'all too." I said sadly.

lightfuckingbulb.

"Jazzy?"

"I don't like that tone, Jae. Whatchu thinking?" She said with a smirk.

"Don't y'all have Thursday and Friday off because of the senior exams?" I asked her smiling.

"Yeahhhhh. What about it?" She asked not sure where I was going with it.

"Maybe," I stretched, "I could fly down to Toronto for a few days. Y'know, to get my mind off everything."

"Boo, if you did i'd die for real." She squealed in excitement.

"Let's do it then."

LAMELO'S POV

Thursday, November 2nd

"Man you fucked up." Eli said, sitting beside me on my bed.

"Thanks for reminding me." I groaned, pretty much ripping my hair out.

I regret it. I shouldn't have slept with Bianca. I was mad and wanted to get revenge. I don't know what to fucking do in these situations. I've only had one other girlfriend and that ended badly.

"I need to talk to her. She don't know that I slept with Bianca, maybe I can fix things." I rambled, trying to convince myself.

"So you gon lie to her? Tell her you ain't do shit? That it's all her fault... but you apologizing? Ain't that a bit sketch? She gon know you did something." Eli said. He's right. I need to call her at least. Know if she's okay.

I called her a couple times but no answer.

"Fuck, bro. She not picking up." I told Eli, slamming my phone on the side table.

"Call Mia or Shantay." Eli said dryly.

I called Shantay first. "Shantay? Where's Jae?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"Ion think she wanna talk to you anyway. But you don't know?"

"Whatchu mean, you don't know." I repeated. And why wouldn't Jae wanna talk to me.

"She left for Toronto."

"Why? Is she coming back?"

"Why you even care? She's coming back Sunday. Leave her alone until then." Shantay said hanging up. Girls are moody as fuck.

"She mad too bruh." I told Eli, "Apparently Jae went back home."

"Apparently." He said showing me her snapchat. There was a picture of her with 3 guys and it said "six bound🏙".

"So now she got three niggas! Was I just a side one then?" I yelled, putting my pillow up to my face and screaming in it.

"Bro, calm down. She with three girls too. Remember she told us about her friends back home. They just friends." Eli grabbed my shoulders pushing me on the bed. "You in the wrong here, so Iono why you getting mad about her being with other niggas."

I stood up again, "You suppose to be on my side, E!"

"Nah, i'm suppose to be on the right side." He said turning back to his game.

* * *

thanks for reading hoes 😽.
vote pls 🤧🖤

-kay🖤😎