Biggie and 2Pac.

Chapter Thirteen

Tuesday, October 31st

"If y'all are gonna be Harley Quinn and Joker, please don't come to the party." Shantay joked but at the same time I know she serious.

"Don't worry we not." I reassured her, turning to Melo. "We gon look sexy though."

"You gon look sexy.. but imma look sexier." He said lifting his shirt a bit flexing his abs.

I slapped his stomach, "Sure you are."

"Tonight I'm just tryna get me some puss-" Eli started but realized it's not just the guys here.

We all bursted out laughing. "Whatchu dressing as tonight, E?" I asked, my laughing dying down.

"I dunno yet." Eli said and I just nodded. This boy is always last minute.

The party starts at 10 tonight. So we have about 9 hours.

While the boys talked I turned to Mia and Shantay. "What y'all dressing as?"

"You ever seen Bring It On?" Tay asked me.

"Duhhh."

"We being the Clovers cheerleaders." Mia smiled proudly.

⬇️⬇️

"Aww, y'all gonna look so good

"Aww, y'all gonna look so good. I wanna dress up wit y'all but Melo forcing me to dress up wit him." I told them frowning

"Aye." Melo said giving me a sad look.

"I'm playing." I told him and he just gave me a glare.

Moody.

- - - - -

"You look hot."

"Damn."

We both said at the same time as I walked out of the bathroom.

I was wearing an oversized jersey with BALL on the back and the number 1, Melo's number. With no pants just short shorts, so you can't see them. I had my matte black 12's on.

He had on a jersey that had WILLIAMS on the back with the number 22, my number. He had ripped/distressed looking jeans on with his matte black 12's to match mine.