This Aint Walmart.

chapter twenty four
thursday, november 24
lamelo pov.

"Where we going next?" Jaelyn asked, sounding exhausted.

We didn't drag her to too many places so she can't complain. For a girl, she really don't like to shop.

Jalen and Cody's eyes seemed to get brighter as they looked at each other, "Louis Vuitton." they spoke at the same time.

"Hell yeah." I agreed and we walked down the streets of Shanghai towards the LV store.

Jaelyn pretty much skipped into the store and went right to the bags. i went with Gelo and the guys to the shoes, glasses and allat.

"How these look on me.." Cody did a pose in the mirror and then turned to us

"You ugly, bro." Gelo replied

Jaelyn walked back over to us and tried on a pair of glasses too, "I like these."

She took a few snapchats like every other girl would. "How much?" Jalen asked her

she looked at the price tag and he eyes widened, "holy fuckin-"

"what?" I laughed interrupting her cussing

"525 dollars...For glasses." She told me with her mouth hanging open

"How much yours cost?" I turned to Cody and he checked the price tag

"400." He shrugged, "I want them."

"Then get them." Jalen said obviously

"I ain't bring no money, stupid." Cody replied

"You stupid for not bringing money to shop."

They talked back and forth before turning back to us with mischievous grins. I looked at Jaelyn and she seemed to be amused by this.

Cody discretely stuffed the glasses in his pocket and so did Jalen. "Cmon, Gelo."

My brother shrugged and did the same. My eyes widened at this and I hit his side. He shrugged me off and walked with his friends.

"Y'all realize that-"

"Jaelyn, you coming?" Cody interrupted me, smirking.

She put the glasses she chose into her pocket too and I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards me. "Fuck you doing?"

"What you mean?"

"jaelyn, this ain't walmart. It's Louis Vuitton-"

"Stop being so stubborn." She scoffed and walked with the guys. I groaned loudly and tried to stop them but they laughed running out the store.

I ran a hand through my hair and yelled after them to stop but they didn't.

the alarms went off loudly and i stopped in my tracks right behind them. a store security ran up to me and grabbed my arm since i was the closest to him. the other security guards grabbed Gelo, Jae, Cody and Jalen.

"fuck, fuck, fuck." i mumbled and wanted to punch all of them repeatedly for being so stupid.

the guards yelled in their language I couldn't understand. I watched as they pulled the stolen items outta all their pockets.

The guard yelled again and put them in cuffs.

"Y'all are dead stupid." I shook my head. Jaelyn shot me a glare along with Gelo.

Fuck them I told them not to do this shit.

"Dad's gonna rip you apart." I told Gelo

"Melo shut the hell up, bro." Liangelo growled at me and I gave him a smug smile.

The guards hauled them away and i watched as they got shoved into the cop cars. I picked up my phone and called Lavar.

"Kid, what do you need?" He answered

"Uh, dad.."

"Spit it out." he urged

I groaned, "Liangeloandjaelyngotarrested."

"What did you just say?"

"Liangelo and Jaelyn got arrested." I repeated and braces myself for his yelling.

He cussed until it was out of his system then he sighed.

"I'm coming down to the police station."

"Can you pick me up first?" I asked

"Dammit, boy."